1. Dominant Demeanor

'Not everyone in the world get the fire of love, Some are born to cherish the lust

Temptation

The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise.

For him she was a dark fantasy.

A forbidden desire.

Whenever she walks inside his office wearing that skirt that hugs her curves perfectly he feels a sudden rush of desire to taste her. Just like the forbidden fruit.

Those innocent eyes that held purity, makes her more tempting. He just wanted a fuck. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes he wonders why he gave her so much attention unlike the other girls.

'Is it because she belongs to another man?'

Just the thought of snatching her from another man makes him eager to touch her. He was raised like this. If he wants something...he'll get it.

He was her boss, so he knows that this is very inappropriate and unprofessional but as always he can't seem to control his unholy thoughts about his secretary.

'I'll get over it once I fucked her" he exclaimed as he placed the papers on the wooden desk as heavy sigh escaped his mouth. He was annoyed and the fact that she was late today wasn't helping either.

He pictured the face that she makes whenever he intimidates her either by standing too close to her or just by looking at her with his cold and piercing gaze.

The thought of having some kind of power over her satisfied him. He enjoys to show her his dominant demeanor. It was all a game for him.

The large wooden door opened slightly grabbing his attention and the girl that he's been craving to see made her way inside his office.

His eyes fell on her white blouse that showed enough cleavage. While his mind thought about what could possibly happen if his fingers opened the buttons of her blouse that was covering her tits .