10. Stay

'Don't go, even if I tell you to leave.'

Listen to: All Mine by Brent Faiyaz for a better experience ❕‼

AUTHOR'S POV

"Where are we going Mr. Cha?" She asked tilting her head over him. Her hair was swaying by the wind that was blowing through the car window.

It was a sunny day, a little bit hot than the usual. Eunwoo was speeding his car through the unknown field covered with grass and colourful flowers.

He didn't give her a response, instead he increased the volume of the radio humming to the song that was playing.

All Mine, Brent Faiyaz

'We both still young so what's the rush?'

He singed along the song. Y/n's gaze shifted to his lips that moved along every word. She was lost in his pink lips that drives her crazy.

Who knew that Mr. Cha could sing.

That's so unlike him.

The silence was comforting. She liked it. She liked being close to him, being beside him even though they're not talking.

She liked watching him, especially his eyes...even though she couldn't read his emotions through them.

His hazel orbs were magical.

"We're almost there" he spoke pulling her to reality. Y/n nodded giving him a weak smile. She was leaning against the chair making herself comfortable to the point that she started feeling sleepy.

"Are you hungry?" He asked placing his hand on her thigh. Sending an electricity down her spine.

"Yeah" she responded giving him a small nod. His fingers were sliding up and down her thighs making her unable to concentrate.

She could feel her pussy throbbing by his simple touch. She wanted him to go further just like the last time he fingered her in the car.

"What's on your mind?" He smiled looking at her with the corner of his eyes."Nothing" she was quick to reply. She felt so embarrassed. Her eyes shifted towards the window.

Leaving him to smile in pride.