8. The Taste of You

'Once I got a test of you, and it's hard to get over your sweetness'

MONDAY MORNING

The meeting hall was filled with an unusual and strange silence. Mr. Cha was shaking his legs in annoyance. His hazel marbles held fury.

The meeting was concluded minutes ago but his secretary didn't show up at work today. His mind recapped what they did last night.

He was eager to see her this morning after what he did to her.

Just the fact that he was waiting for her made him angrier.

'You weren't special anyways' he thought as he stood up to make his way to his cabin.

Meanwhile Y/n was in her apartment doubting whether to tell her friends what happened or not. She didn't want to see Eunwoo's face, she felt so embarrassed she was ashamed of herself.

Last night she called Aaron to tell him what she did but as soon as she heard his voice her plan failed. She couldn't do it. He was being all sweet and he was telling her how much he missed being beside her lighting a feeling of guilt inside of her.

She spent the night crying over the sin she has made.

She kept on telling herself how much of a bad girlfriend she is.

"But does it matter?'

The poor girl didn't know what to do or whom to tell anymore.

She slept curling herself in a ball while her tears kept on streaming down her cheeks. She didn't even bother to inform her boss that she won't be coming.

Y/n was having a battle between her heart and mind. She admitted that she had some sort of feelings toward her boss, but her mind was telling her that everything was wrong.

Even if she'll leave Aaron, she knew that Eunwoo can't be emotionally available for her. She knew that last night meant nothing for him.

'Why did you let him go that far?' A voice echoed inside her head blaming her for how stupid she was. She started blaming herself for the way she got carried up by his soft touch.

For the way he was kissing her passionately, for the way his hands moved against her skin.

It felt magical, something she never experienced before.