11. Alcohol 🔞

I got a man but I want you

And it's just nerves, it's just dick
Makin' me think 'bout someone new

You Right by Doja Cat 

Listen to "You Right" by Doja for a better experience (This song motivated me to write this book btw) 

🚨🔞 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🚨

Y/N'S POV 

"Have you been drinking?" I asked him as soon as I spotted the alcohol bottle that was placed beside him.

"A little bit" he answered squinting his eyes. Now I get it. He was just blabbering since he was tipsy. Why would he beg me to stay?

"How much?" I asked again.

"An entire bottle" he chuckled, he looked so sober for an entire bottle. Eunwoo loosened his tie with his fingers and threw his head to the back, showing off his Adam's apple.

"I'm so fucking exhausted" he breathed out along with a deep sigh. "I should prolly go to my room" he added standing up from his seat.

"Let me help you" I stood up as I saw his state. Eunwoo placed his right arm on my shoulder while my left hand made its way to his waist, holding him still.

After three minutes or so, we made it to his room. I helped him unlock the door and he proceeded to walk in.

🎶I can't stop and look the other way
'Cause I know what could be, babe
And you never feel the same 🎶

"Thank you, cupcake" he said turning over me while I stood at the door frame. I looked up at him and smiled. My heart was racing as he got closer to me.

"Anytime" I chuckled getting ready to turn my heels. But Eunwoo held my wrists in a swift motion, pulling me towards him.

I was now inside his room.

He then closed the door behind me and turned me over leaning closer to my figure.

None of us dared to utter a single word. His eyes were speaking millions of words. I gulped when my eyes landed on his lips unintentionally.

"What?" He chuckled, "Do you wanna kiss me?" He smiled mischievously.

'Do I? Of course, I do'