6. Touch Me [🔞]

And I'mma work you like a pro, baby

And, you gon' take it like one, Yeah you gon' take it like one

And I'mma give it like you asked for it

Outside The Weeknd

🔞 This chapter contains explicit sexual content 🔞

Y/N'S POV

I felt a hand covering my mouth while the grip on my forearm tightened. I was terrified my tears managed to roll down my cheeks.

"Shh it's me" I heard his voice before he spun me around. "Why were you running like that?" he asked while his eyes landed on mines. My hands were shaking, and my breath was unsteady.

"Hey why are you crying? Did I scare you?" Mr. Cha spoke taking a step forward his hands made their way to my face, but I've flinched taking a step backwards.

"Don't t-touch me"

For a moment I thought he was following me. I thought he found me. I was scared. My tears were spilling down my cheeks. I couldn't even think properly.

"Y/n?" Eunwoo walked closer lifting my chin with his index finger. "What's wrong?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "I-Im sorry Mr-" I couldn't even complete what I was about to say.

"Why are you apologizing? Hey look at me. What's wrong?" he asked, and I nod my head as a no. "I don't wanna talk about it" I said holding back my sobs.

"I can't take it anymore I close my eyes and all I see is his face"

"I saw you walking alone, and I wanted to drop you to your apartment." he said resting his hands on both of my shoulders. "I had no intentions to scare you" he then added with a slight smile.

My hands were trembling, I looked up at him.

His little smile gave me calmed be a little bit.

"C'mon let me take you home" Eunwoo said stretching his hand.

"Thank you, Sir, but you don't have to." I declined walking past by him. He can't just ignore me the whole night and then offer me a ride to home.

Eunwoo held my wrist and spun me around again. "I wasn't asking" he said, his aura was changed by now.

"Am I a joke to you?" I spoke.