5. Attention

'You confuse me'

UNKNOWN POV

"I'm back baby. I'm coming for you"

Y/N'S POV

My eyes opened in an instant.

Another nightmare.

Sweat was all over my forehead. My eyes roamed my bedroom. "Aaron?" I called his name faintly while I climbed off the bed.

"Aaron?" I was frightened and I only wanted someone who can give me comfort at the moment and Aaron was nowhere to be found.

I saw his face again for the second time in this week.

I saw that creepy smile again.

"Y/n?" I heard Jimin's voice before he barged inside the room. "Are you okay?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me. Pure terror was written across his face.

I slowly nodded my head as a no and snuggled into his chest. "I'm so sick of this" I sniffled all these bottled-up emotions started flowing as form of tears.

Jimin's hands found his ways to my back patting it gently as he whispered the usual comforting words. "I want to end this Jiminshi" the sound of my sobs filled the bedroom, and we heard footsteps echoing through the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Samara barged inside followed by Betty.

"Is it another nightmare?" she asked then as her eyes softened.

She walked towards me and hugged me along Jimin. Both embracing me with their warm body.

Betty stood still watching me with a blank face.

"Let's go to the living room I'll bring you some water" Betty said before she heads out of my bedroom.

On our way to the living room, I asked both Jimin and Samara about Aaron and unfortunately, they told me that he had to leave early as he had an urgent call from his company.

"Poor thing he wanted to spend the day with me" I said taking a seat on the couch.

Samara sat beside me wrapping her arms around me as a sign of comfort. Her embrace was so warm that it made me want to sleep again.

"Sorry if I made you worry" I looked up at her. "Yah don't apologize" her hands massaged my hair slowly. This gesture gives me comfort and she know it well.