22. Try

'And you're making the typical me break my typical rules'

Sucker by Jonas Brothers 

NEXT MORNING

Y/N'S POV

The moment my eyes opened; a sharp pain shot down my skull. It felt like someone had stuck a hot needle into my head. I groaned and pressed an arm against it. I blinked away the fog that filled my vision. What time is it? Where am I? My brain was muzzy from the pain. It took me a couple seconds before I remembered everything.

Eunwoo. The fight. All of it came back in one big rush. I turned to the side just to witness his peaceful slumber. He looked so young when he was asleep, his face all soft and relaxed.

I couldn't help but reach over to smooth a stray curl out of his eye. His eyelids fluttered a few times. Then they snapped open. Yup, still awake. He smiled at me.

"Good morning cupcake. Sleep well?" he asked, propping himself up on his elbow. "Or are you still sleepy?" he chuckled. I couldn't bring myself to look up at him. I was so embarrassed.

I remembered how I was shouting at him last night. He was right. I shouldn't have been more sensitive with everything that was going on. I guess I really wasn't in the right frame of mind after everything that happened yesterday.

And this was Eunwoo, my boss. That was unprofessional of me to act that way.

"Hey, hey look at me" Eunwoo lifted my chin up so he could see my face. "Are you okay?"

His brows furrowed, worried. I didn't want to worry him further. So instead of replying, I nodded. "You should go" I whispered He gave me a look and a slight shake of his head, but I pressed on, "I'm sorry about last night " As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew he was about to argue back.