9. Nightmares

'I want you.'

Y/N'S POV

"I want you" these sinful words slipped out of his mouth sending a wave of lust inside of me. I was warning myself to have self-control whenever he's around ...but it seems like I'm failing already.

His hazel orbs were looking at me differently, in a way they've never seen me before. Eunwoo leaned over the doorframe with that "pleading" look.

He somehow looked needy.

"W-what do you mean Sir?" I stuttered trying to avoid his powerful gaze that pierced through my soul.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Y/n!" the way he said my name felt so good, the way his voice came out in a needy yet in a dominant way sent shivers down my spine.

Eunwoo walked closer to my figure, slowly edging over my face until his minty breath brushed against my face. He was dangerously close to my lips.

I was afraid that he could listen to my crazy heartbeat at the moment.

My heart beats faster than a normal rate whenever this man is around me. My eyes scanned his features while his hands cupped my face. I've let him get close to me, throwing Jin's advice out of the window.

I got lost in his beautiful eyes that are always empty. I can't help but question myself if they were always this vacant.

His gaze shifted to my lips before he looked up deep in my eyes.

"I want to kiss you again...I want to touch you again" he whispered and for a brief second, I couldn't see "my boss", I couldn't see the cold and perfectionist Mr. Cha anymore.

It was like as if he wanted to beg me.

"B-but...I'm committed Sir, I I d-don't think this is right" I couldn't barley finish a sentence. I wanted him more than anything right now but part of me felt like this ain't right.

"No one needs to know" he whispered brushing his finger on my lips. He then slowly leaned in for a kiss, locking our lips.

There is this ecstatic feeling whenever he kisses me, something intoxicating yet exiting about his touch. He always makes me want even more.