23. Use Me

I pleasure you for the moment

Collide by Justine Sky ft. Tyga 

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n's apartment was filled with a disturbing vibe, none of the three adults dared to speak. The air was filled with an uncomfortable silence as Aaron stared deep into her soul, his eyes held nothing but rage.

His hands were slightly shaking as he took a step forward where the two were standing. Y/n hands were shaking by the nervousness that bottled up in her chest.

She couldn't bring herself to look up. She wanted to disappear right there.

Meanwhile for Eunwoo, he didn't feel bad at all. He was feeling too proud of his actions. Eunwoo being Eunwoo, he didn't even see the consequences of his actions. He wanted to win and he did. That was his only concern. He felt like he had some kind of power. He felt satisfied.

"I should've known" Aaron whispered, his veins popping on the sides of his face. His voice held rage but also dejection. The disappointment in his eyes were visible.

He felt like he didn't know the woman who was standing across him. "I should've known you were doing this behind my back!" he added while his hands swung back and forth, indicating her boss. His voice has become louder this time.

Y/n couldn't look up at him. Fear and embarrassment filled her insides. "Wasn't I enough for you?" he whispered again, his mind went back in denial and his eyes held tears.

"Fucking answer me!!" Aaron shouted this time, as he took a step over her before his both hands rested on her shoulder. His finger dug into her skin while his eyes shifted towards Eunwoo who by the time was walking towards Y/n In attempt to protect her.

"Am I not enough?" he shouted and she nodded her head no, looking up at him.