7. Your Touch [ 🔞 ]

🔞 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

"Oh girl, don't hold back, let it out"

Kiss Land The Weeknd

"What do you want kitty?" he asked with a husky voice leaning near my ear, while his fingers kept on playing with my sensitive womanhood.

"I want you to touch me".

AUTHOR'S POV

Her words were enough to push him to the edge. His lips curved upwards while his eyes admired her frustrated look.

Her willingness exited him the most. As if he was waiting for it for decades. His eyes were glued on her lips that he'd been dreaming of since before he can remember.

His eyes roamed around the empty parking lot before he proceeded to lean over her, her seatbelt was unbuckled by now.

Y/n looked up at Eunwoo with an expectant expression as he came down closer to her lips. The air grew heavier as the man stared deeply into her brown marbles.

Her heart was pounding rapidly as her small palms grew sweaty. She licked her lips nervously lighting up a feeling of lust inside him. Her unintentional action woke the beast inside of him.

"Remember cupcake, You asked for it!" Eunwoo whispered against her lips while his large hand slid completely inside her cocktail dress.

The feeling of his cold hand on her sensitive area felt so good to be true. His touch was delicate and soft.

The man was taking his time with her. He didn't want this moment to end instantly, instead, he wanted to learn how her body works.

"You're wet" he breathed out.

Indeed, she was so wet for him. She moaned softly while he leaned over her for a kiss.