2. Cupcake

'It's just a game of lust'

It was dark I couldn't breath, all I see was his face

"Come here y/n"

"There is no way out baby girl"

"It's just me and you now"

He says, blood dripping from his mouth. He pressed the knife against my throat while I kept on begging him to set me free. "Please"

"Shh" he hushed me.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

It feels like someone was pulling me out of the dark place.My eyes flew open. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. I took deep breaths to adjust my harsh breathing.

It took me a while to recognize that I was inside the elevator.

I looked up and my gaze met with Mr. Cha. "Are you okay?" he asked in which I nod in response. I've never had this kind of memories, they were so vivid so... realistic.

His face, the smirk everything was clear.

"What was that about ?" he asked, his eyes didn't show any empathy.

"Um I have agoraphobia, and I act like this whenever I feel the presence of too much people in small places." I lied.

"I'm sorry Mr. Cha" I let go of his shirt with an apologetic face. His stare was cold as usual, it was hard for me to detect his emotions, he seemed annoyed.

He looked at me for the last time before he walked out of the elevator with his hands tucked in his pockets. "Um excuse me sir I really need to go to the rest room" I followed him behind with a fast pace in attempt to reach him.

Eunwoo turned his heels and looked at me with his scary gaze. "Make it fast!" he uttered with a deep and commanding tone.

It felt like I was being watched, wherever I go. As if someone was watching my every move. My breathing was unsteady, I couldn't seem to control the shaking of my hands. I could feel that it was not from the cold anymore, but from fear.

I walked to the bathroom while the memories kept on repeating inside my head. 'Just breath' I reassured myself and took my phone out with shaky fingers dialing my best friend's number.

"Jimin" I almost whispered.

" Y/n? Are you okay?"

I took deep breaths as it was hard for me to speak up.

"Y/n?!"

"Talk to me"

"Jimin I'm scared" I've finally managed to utter some words.