19. Your Plaything

'Oh, I choose you to fill your void, yeah
Oh, I choose you to fill you up, to fill you up, hey'

Fill The Void by The Weeknd, Lily-Rose Deep and Ramsey

A/N: Listen to this song (It's a must❕😭) while reading this chapter.

Y/N'S POV

Weeks passed so fast since I had a proper conversation with Eunwoo. I spent the past two weeks isolating myself from everyone except Jin.

When Jimin told me that he came back from Italy I was stunned, Mr. Kim surprised us without informing any of his friends not even his brother. Taehyung wasn't expecting that. I was so exited to finally see him after five years.

The only thing that broke me was his situation with Samara, ever since he knew that she started dating another man he decided not to inform her that he came back.

So we kept that a secret from her.

He seemed so broken, but we can't even blame Samara for that.

Love is unfair, you can love a person all you want but the universe will decide to stand against you. It's really hard to have a real thing in this generation.

Some will try to find the typical excuse saying that "love doesn't exist", trying to act all heartless to avoid from being heartbroken. It's a way of protecting their heart.

Others find it hard to stay committed. They don't take the relationship seriously.They just be with someone to fill the void. They just be in a relationship so they won't feel lonely.