24. Perfect Distraction [🔞]

'Just wrap your legs around my waistI won't stop until you ask me'

I won't stop until you ask me'

Till Dawn (Here Comes The Sun) by The Weeknd

🔞🚨 THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME EXPLICIT CONTENT 🚨🔞

"Oh my God Eunwoo" I moaned by the pleasure that his lips were creating on my skin. His hot breathe tickled my neck. He was so close to me, and his touch consumed my mind.

My chest rose up and down due to the heavy breathing that was caused by the make out session we had minutes ago. He sure made me feel relived.

His addictive touch was everything. It felt like as if I was floating.

"Shit" he groaned, his lips caressing the sensitive skin of my neck. "You're perfect" he then whispered between pecks.

His cold hands were already warm, considering how much time they've stayed between my thighs. I could sense how eager he was. Eager for me to touch him.

Eunwoo backed up and stared at me for a couple of seconds, before he reattached our lips. He was growing impatient and I was loving every moment of it.

My hands reached for his bulge, but I hesitated to make the first move.

I shifted my gaze towards his lustful eyes just for him to stare deep into my soul. A devilish smirk appeared on his handsome face, making me blush even more.

Eunwoo ruffled his already messy hair with a mischievous smirk, he then leaned closer again.

"C'mon baby, do it" he encouraged me to unzip his pants, holding my wrist.

I felt so shy, it reminded me of the day where he fingered me inside his car. As if history is repeating himself.

Eunwoo was still holding my wrist as I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, his cock sprung out of them like a bullet.

His erection stood erect in front of me. I couldn't help but gasp.

His member looked bigger than ever from this angle and I couldn't resist reaching out to touch it, stroking its soft skin with my fingers. All I want was to pleasure him. So, I leaned over him.

Eunwoo let out a groan as I began trailing kisses on its tip. '

He purred in a low tone, and I moved to his hard member, teasing both ends of it before circling its head with one finger. Eunwoo grabbed me by my hair as I circled it once again and started licking it.

The taste of him filled my mouth as I sucked it with all my might, feeling him growing harder, he moaned softly as continued lapping on his shaft while sucking hard on its tip.