4. A Friend

'I'm growing impatient with every second'

"What is it cupcake?"

"You want me to kiss you?"

His breath brushed against her cheeks as her heartbeat increased by his closeness. He looked incredibly handsome with that black turtleneck.

Hie hazel eyes held so much desire to make her forget about her surroundings. It's like he had some sort of power over her. She knows how unprofessional it is to have this kind of closeness with her boss.

But it seems like her body craves him. 'what about Aaron?' a whisper echoed inside Y/n's head. 'You love him right?'. And just like that reality kicked her. She is committed to another man. And the last thing she wanted to be was an unfaithful girlfriend.

"Excuse me sir" her small hands rested on his wide chest in attempt to push him lightly.

Eunwoo's inner beast was awakened by her small gesture. The feeling of her small hands on his chest lit up something inside him. He pictured her small frame beneath him as his tie was tangled on her hands preventing her to touch him.

He couldn't help but feed his mind these fake scenarios.

Y/n gathered her stuff and turned over him indicating that she was ready to go.

Y/n's little rejection hurt Eunwoo's ego. No woman has dared to refuse Cha Eunwoo's offer. He didn't want to wait anymore. He wanted to accomplish his main plan.

He was mad at himself for dedicating his time for Y/n when he could just have her in his bed effortlessly.

"Let's go" he answered.

-

When the two arrived at the building of Y/n's apartment. Y/n spotted Aaron's car from afar. Her heart skipped a beat as if she has done something wrong.

"You can drop me here sir" she spoke and Eunwoo pulled the car to the side. "Thank you sir" Y/n bowed a couple times before she made her way towards her boyfriend's car.

Aaron's eyes spotted Y/n through the main mirror and he hopped out of his car. He walked over her with a suspicious look while his gaze travelled from her to the vehicle that was behind her.