13. Black Vehicle

'I always feel like,

Somebody's watching me.'

Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell

"Calm down Y/n" I tried to take deep breaths as the elevator travelled down. "It's just an illusion, he's not here" I could feel my eyes getting teary, my hands shaking lightly as they were clutching the straps of my purse.

"It's just an illusion" I kept whispering to myself until I arrived at the last floor. The door of the elevator slid open, and I rushed out of the building.

My heart was about to explode. I wanted to go home so bad.

I was scared.

I hate the fact that every little thing triggers me. 'Am I overreacting?' I asked myself as I called a cab. Why do I feel so weak? I hate the fact that I'm so helpless.

I hate that I live everyday fearing that he'll come back. I'm so afraid that he'll be back and take me with him. The fact that I'm surrounded by people who are willing to protect me, yet I feel so helpless and lonely is annoying.

I know how Jimin is so protective towards me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Yet I feel so scared even if he's beside me.

And now, I don't wanna picture Eunwoo like him.

I don't want my traumas to affect me, I don't want them to make me portray Eunwoo as my abusive ex-boyfriend.

The way he held my wrist made me recall what I've been through. When he was shouting at me, I couldn't help but picture him.

UNKNOWN POV

I watched as Y/n rushed out of the building, she seemed nervous. I watched carefully how she called a cab. Damn I miss her. I miss her so bad.