18. Lies

Y/N'S POV

"See you tomorrow, take care cupcake" he whispered; his minty breath brushed against my cheeks as he leaned closer to give me a peck on my lips.

A warm smile spread across my face, and I returned the kiss with one of my own, "Goodbye", I murmured back in a dreamy voice. Getting off the car.

My heart thumped wildly in my chest as I watched him drove away, waving goodbye, a faint blush dusting his cheeks. With the tip of my pinkie, I touched my lips, feeling them tingle from where he had kissed me.

His scent lingered in my nose, and I could still feel his touch lingering on my skin even now. The warmth that radiated from his body still lingered around me. A shiver ran through me as I relived the moment in my head. It was like a movie played out over and over again. He was so beautiful.

His eyes glittered like stars when they locked gazes with mine, and his soft, plush lips looked so inviting. My heart raced madly in my chest, sending heat coursing throughout my entire body.

The butterflies fluttered about inside my stomach as the memories began rushing into my mind... the feel of his fingers gently brushing against my naked body.

With a sigh, I pulled myself together as I made my way into the building of my apartment complex, taking deep breaths as I tried to calm my heart rate down.

Once in my apartment, I flopped onto the couch and stared up at the ceiling. A frown crossed my face, my thoughts running a mile per hour... someone was here. The lights weren't turned on, which meant it must have been late at night.

The silence in the room slowly began to creep into my bones as anxiety filled my entire being. I sat up straight as I listened to nothing but my heart pounding in my ears.

A loud scream escaped my mouth as someone burst into the room; it was Aaron, oh my God, how did I forgot that he was coming back? My eyes widened as he stood in front of me; his brown, hazel eyes filled with panic as he surveyed the area.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Oh God, you scared me!" he said hugging me tight, his voice shaking. His hands caressed my shoulders and down my arms, and I could feel my heart slowing down. I took a few deep breathes before he released me.

"Aaron, I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting anyone to come by" I said with panic in my voice.

"You scared the shit out of me Y/n! I couldn't help but think that he might took you away, I've called Jimin, and he told me that you weren't with him either. Where were you huh?" he asked angrily as he glared at me. I felt guilty about causing this much worry for him, and I hated it.