[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect]

"Agent Romanoff, good work out there. Head home to your family. You did good." Nick said, extending his hand out for Nat to shake.

"Thank you, sir." Nat said with a proud smile, shaking Nick's hand.

You're probably wondering what's going on right now, let me catch you up to speed. Natasha had been on a 2 year mission in Syria leaving behind her wife Wanda and her two boys Billy and Tommy. What made the whole situation worse was that they were only allowed one phone call a week due to how dangerous the mission was. But now all of that was over. The mission was finally complete and Natasha was finally able to go home to her wife and kids and God did she miss them so such. She missed the warmth, laughter, joy and love that came with her family. She squealed as she ran as fast as she could to her tent to pack up her belongings.

Within 30 minutes the S. H. E. I. L. D helicopter landed in a safety zone and Natasha along with other agents boarded on the helicopter as it drove to S. H. E. I. L. D headquarters in New York.

>>>

Nat quietly listened through the door as fists of laughter and Wanda's voice came through and a huge smile made it's way to her lips. She quietly opened the door and put her bags by the door.

"Are you guys having my favorite meal without me? That's not fair!" Nat whined playfully, voicing her presence. Squeals and footsteps headed in her direction.

"Mama! You're home!" Billy said hugging Nat as tight as he could.

"Yaay, Mama's here!" Tommy yelled excitedly as he supersped to Nat, hugging her too.

"Hi, my beautiful boys." Nat said ruffling the twins hair as she hugged them back.

"Mama, come on. Mommy made your favorite meal and she made enough!" Tommy said pulling Nat towards the kitchen.

"Oh, and I can show you a cool new trick I learned with my powers!" Billy added.

"Woah, can I at least greet your mother first?" Nat asked chuckling.

"Fine." The twins groaned out in unison. They both ran off leaving Wanda and Nat alone. Not wasting a second, Wanda ran into her wife's arms hugging her tight.

"You came back." Wanda murmured against her wife's neck.

"I promised you, didn't I?" Nat said, "I always keep my promises." She added.

"I missed you so much." Wanda admitted. Nat just held her tighter.

"I missed you too. I'm so sorry for leaving for such a long time but I'm back now and I'm not leaving again." Nat told her wife. They heard glass breaking in the kitchen.

"You're so gonna get it." They heard Tommy say.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault! You were being an idiot and I got distracted!" Billy argued back.

"I think we need to go sort that out." Nat laughed.

"We do but can we just stay here for a little while." Wanda asked softly. They stayed like that hugging each other.

After a few minutes, Nat and Wanda headed back to the kitchen. As soon as they entered, Nat was pulled into different directions by the twins. Eager to show her their new toys, new abilities with their powers and share all sorts of stories of what they got up two the last two years but she didn't mind at all. Tiredness long forgotten, she listened tentively to every story and paid careful attention to everything the twins showed her and most importantly how their little faces lit up with each story they told.

Much to Nat and the twins dismay, Wanda came to inform them it was bed time.

"But, Mommy!" Billy whined.

"Yeah, please can we stay up just a little bit longer?" Tommy begged.

"Nope, come you two. Get your teeth brushed and ready for bed." Wanda said in her stern mom voice. The twins groaned as they made their way to the bathroom to brush their teeth then get ready for bed. Soon they were tucked in bed, stories read and almost half asleep.

"Are you going to leave again, Mama?" Billy asked.

"No, sweetheart. I'm going to stay right here with your brother and mommy." Nat replied, kissing his forehead.

"Promise?" Tommy mumbled.

"I promise, honey." Nat replied. Wanda's phone rang as she excused herself to answer it.

"Wait, does that mean uncle Vision will stop sleeping in your bed now?" Billy asked. Nat raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean, honey?"

"Uncle Vision sometimes sleeps in your bed with mommy. He says it's because she can't sleep and needs someone to watch her." Billy responded.

There was a moment of uneasy silence that followed after. An influx of mixed emotions flowed through Nat and threatened to come out at her all at once. Nat's heart sank to the ground. A lump in the back of her throat formed and tears threatened to spill from her eyes. And even though she wanted to cry, scream and yell at the top of her lungs, she drew in a deep breath and a fake smile.

"Sleep, little one. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night." Nat said switching the light off in the boys room.

"Night, mama." The boys responded.

She went out to her bedroom and started taking off her shirt and bra and replaced it with a oversized t-shirt. She was about to take off her pants when Wanda came in through the buzzing with excitement.

"Hey, darling. I have some new stuff for you here that I think you'll love." She beamed opening the box she came in with.

"Uh - huh." Nat replied. She didn't intend for it to come out as dry as it did. Wanda finally looked at Nat and saw her take off her pants with a new shirt on. She walked over to Nat and hugged her from behind, kissing the back of her neck.

"Please tell me you aren't getting ready for bed without me. I was thinking I could treat you to a nice shower, I missed our shower time." Wanda whispered seductively.

"Stop." Nat gritted, pulling away from her. Wanda furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Baby, what's wrong? If you don't want the shower then - " Wanda got cut off

"Cut the crap, Wanda!" Nat yelled.

"Cra - baby, what's going on?" Wanda asked.

"How long, Wanda?" Nat countered.

"How long what? What are you talking about?" Wanda inquired.

"I know. I know you've been fucking Vision while I'm gone so I'm going to ask you this again, how long?" Nat yelled.

>>>