[♦️Ultron's back Pt4]

3rd person Pov

"I'm sorry, Wanda but I can't let you do this." Wong said.

"What I'm asking you is simple, sorcerer supreme. Either you give me the location of The Darkhold or I will take it from you." Wanda threatened, her magic already around her fingers ready to use.

"I destroyed Kamar-Taj

"I destroyed Kamar-Taj. I destroyed The Sancta Sanctorum. You have no army behind you. All I want is my wife back." Wanda stated, moving slowly towards Wong, "I'm not a monster. I just want her back. I can't reach her, I've tried. This is the only way," She continued, circling him as she used her magic to strangle Wong, "Do it, Wong." She demanded. Wong accepted defeat, sighing as he opened the portal to Mount Wundagore. Snow fell everywhere. Nothing but pure white as far as the eye can see. Strong wind howling. Wanda sighed before walking through the portal.

"Couldn't have gotten us a little closer?" She snapped at him.

"My magic can only take us so far." Wong countered. She flew up to the mountain with Wong, gasping in surprise at all the transcripts written on the wall. Of her, of her prophecies'. They found monstrous beasts living on its peak. However, these creatures don't attack them. Instead, they bow to Wanda when she stands on the altar. The moment Wanda sees her own image in the mural behind her, she realizes that Mount Wundagore isn't a tomb. It's actually a throne. Wanda looked around in awe, her eyes glistening as took everything in.

"But I don't want any of it

"But I don't want any of it. I just want my wife back." She said turning to Wong. Looking behind him, there The Darkhold was, floating on top of the throne, it's red light beaming at Wanda. Rushing over, She cautiously picked it up and it fell into her hands.

 Rushing over, She cautiously picked it up and it fell into her hands