[♦️Moving Out]

Nat made her way into one of the guest rooms in the compound, returning from a 2 month long mission at 2 am. Not wasting time, she climbed on the warm bed and let sleep take over. It wasn't a few hours later when a commotion in the kitchen woke her up. She tiptoed to the kitchen and decided to listen in.

"Morning guys. Do you guys want some breakfast?" Wanda asked but got no answer and this made Nat frown.

Wanda mumbled something under her breath as she got some ingredients out to make pancakes. As she was mixing some flower into the bowl, Clint fired a arrow at the bag and it burst open, covering wanda from head to toe. Steve walked in and shoved Wanda  with his shoulder, knocking her and the bowl with her pancake mixture to the ground.

"Not eating anything you make. Might be poisoned." Tony said.

Startled by this, Natasha decided to make her presence known.

"So you are really going after Wanda for what happened in Sokovia? You guys are really treating my girlfriend like this because she was mind controlled by Ultron?" Nat asked, her chest heaving with anger. She couldn't believe that her own team would treat Wanda so badly. Wanda scurried off the ground.

"Nat it's -"

"No, it's not. Come on, go clean up. I'll be right with you." Nat spoke gently and her girlfriend nodded and left the room.

Steve cleared his throat, trying to dilute some of the tension in the air but it didn't work.

"Nat, we didn't know you were back." He said, his eyes never meeting hers. Nat looked around the room. Everyone's head hanging low, not being able to face the disappointment in Nat's eyes. After a while of uneasy silence, she spoke into the silence cutting the tension like a knife.

"You know I expected this pettiness from Tony and Steve but not you Clint." Nat snapped furiously at her best friend. She never thought he was capable of doing this. She thought he would be the one to stand up for her but he didnt and that cut deep. The whole situation cut deep. The whole team had let her down. They had hurt her in the most cruel way possible.

"Fury sent you to try and kill me, remember? Wanda's brother sacrificed himself for you or do I need to remind you of that too!" Nat continued her angry rant.

Imagines of Wanda on the floor, covered in flour clouded Nat's mind. But it wasn't that, it was the sheer panic in Wanda's eyes, the tear that rolled down her cheeks. She was scared of them and they used it to hurt her and that - that fueled Nat's anger more and more. Like a fire through her whole body.

"We all have done bad things here. All of us, doesn't matter if it was unintentional or  insignificant. I expected more from you all, I'm extremely disappointed in all of you." Nat said with a heavy sigh. The team stole glances at each other. A feeling of collective guilt shared among them as they waited for Nat to continue.

"You all are supposed to be my family for goodness sake! Get your act together or lose us both. Understood?" Nat finalized. Eerie silence fell on the room. Nobody had ever seen Natasha so angry before.

"Nat, I'm so -" Clint tried to apologize but was cut off by Nat.

"Save it." She said. Clints shoulders slumped as a look of guilt appeared on his face - on all of their faces.

"Just so you guys know, you hurt me. You broke my heart. I knew having Wanda here wouldn't be easy but I thought you guys would try, for me. I thought you would see how important Wanda is to me and try but that was too much to ask, wasn't it?" Nat said as she swllowd the lump in her throat, her chest tightening. She shook her head and left, heading upstairs to her girlfriend.

Walking into her room, she heard the shower running but decided to just wait for Wanda to come out. When she did, she smiled as she saw Nat sitting on the bed, waiting for her.

"Hey, Nat." Wanda said, pulling the red head out of her thoughts. Nat's attention quickly darted back to reality, her eyes meeting Wanda's expecting one's. Nat's eyes brightened as they drank Wanda in. Wanda had a blue towel wrapped around her wet body, drops of water on her smooth skin and her wet brunette hair brushed back. She looked absolutely beautiful and perfect and Nat couldn't help bet feel lucky.

"Baby, hi. Come sit with me, I missed you." Nat pouted. Wanda chuckled at the redheads child - like antics but sat down next her nontheless.

Nat closed the gap between them as she leaned in and gave Wanda a soft kiss.

"Hi." Wanda whispered. Nat smiled.

"Hey." She whispered back.

"When did you get back?" Wanda questioned.

"Around 2 am this morning. I came to your room but you were fast asleep and I didn't want to wake you so I settled for one of the guest rooms." Nat answered.

"How'd the mission go?" Wanda asked.

"It was good. It was a success and it's all over." Nat replied. Wanda nodded. She grinned as she climbed on top of Nat, straddling her lap. Nat had an equally wide grin on her face too as she looked up at Wanda.

"You know we have to talk, right?" Nat pointed out. Wanda sighed as her grin disappeared.

"I know you don't want to and I'm not going to force you. I'm just so sorry you had to go through all of that but you won't have to anymore." Nat said. Wanda's eyes darted to Nat with a raised brow.

"I won't?"

"No. How about we move out? Get our own place. Away from here, away from them. Wherever you want." Nat suggested.

"Are you sure?" Wanda asked and Nat nodded - agreeing wholeheartedly.

"I am. I couldn't let them treat you like that, not anymore. So -" Nat was cut off by Wanda's lips on hers.

"Let's do it." Wanda said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, let's do it." Wanda said again smiling. Nat nodded as Wanda's lips returned to claim her own again. Nat's hands snaked around Wanda's waist, pulling her closer.

"Now I believe you have two months of this to make up for." Wanda smirked. Nat's body shuddered beneath Wanda as she felt her hands pull up her t-shirt. Shocks of electricity all over her body when she felt Wanda kiss her neck finding all her sweet spots.

"Yes, ma'am I believe I do." Nat moaned as Wanda's kisses moved lower and lower

>>>