[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect Pt 2]

⚠️Mentions of sexual assault.

"I know. I know you've been fucking Vision while I'm gone so I'm going to ask you this again, how long?" Nat yelled.

>>>

Wanda stood there frozen. She didn't know what to do or what to say. Her eyes suddenly found the ground interesting and her brain worked overtime as she tried to form coherent words but instead, her mouth just opened and closed which did not help the situation at all.

"Well, aren't you going to say something here?" Nat screamed furiously at Wanda.

"Nat, I - it was - it didn't -" Wanda stuttered. She didn't know what to say. She didn't think anything she said was going to make the situation any better anyway. A sinister laugh made Wanda look up at Nat.

"I can't believe this." Nat laughed, wiping the angry tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I can't believe this. You fucking slept with Vision? He was supposed to be my best friend and you're supposed to be my damn wife!" Nat screamed. The more she thought about her wife and Vision, the more angry she got. She balled her hands into fists tightly and clenched her jaw.

"Nat, I didn't." Wanda whispered.

"You didn't what?" Nat yelled furiously.

"Mama?" Came Billy's small voice. Wanda turned to the door seeing Billy's head peak into the room.

"Hey, it's okay. Mama and I are just fine. Let's get you back into bed, sweetie." Wanda said as she picked him and put him back to bed.

She let out a heavy sigh as she opened her bedroom door again.

"I - uh, I didn't want to. Vision came over a lot and it was good because I needed someone to talk to, you know plus he was great with the kids. We kissed but that's it. I told him I didn't want to, that I only see him as a friend and the kiss was a mistake but he didn't want to hear any of it, " Wanda explained fiddling with her fingers, "He - I promise I didn't want to, I promise!"

"He what?" Nat whisper-yelled. Wanda nodded, still unable to meet her wife's gaze. She felt so ashamed of what had happened and even more ashamed at the fact that she couldn't fight Vision off. Again, unsettling silence fell upon the two women. The tensions in the room rising impossibly higher.

"It was horrible, Nat. I thought it was a one time thing but he kept coming back. Everytime he came back, he overpowered me, he threatened to sabotage your mission and sometimes he'd come when Billy and Tommy are home so I couldn't try to get away. He had this monsterous look on him everytime and - I couldn't fight him. " Wanda sobbed.

"Oh my - did the boys -"

"No, I made sure the boys don't know about it. I made sure they were safe." Wanda answered the unanswered question lingering on Nats mind.

Nat's features softened as she hugged Wanda close. "Oh, Wanda, I didn't know. I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry, Wanda. God, I'm going to kill him."

"No, please don't. I want to forget about all of it. You're here now and that's all that matters, " Wanda uttered,"But I get it if you don't want to stay or -"

"Of course I'm staying and I can't let it go. He was supposed to be protecting you and the boys but instead he took advantage of you and manipulated you. I won't let him get away with it." Nat said holding Wanda tight as she sobbed.

"Nat, I'm so sorry. This whole thing should have never happened. God I should have just let you believe I'd slept with him then -"

"What? No, if you say you didn't want to and you tried to fight him off then I believe you. You don't have anything to be sorry for. In fact, I'm the one who should be sorry - for the way I reacted." Nat mumbled against her wife's hair.

"Did you tell anyone - anyone at all maybe Yelena?" Nat asked and Wanda shook her head.

"I didn't. I don't want to tell anyone about this. Nat, please." Wanda begged.

"Okay. If you don't want to then we won't. How are you holding up, are you okay?" Nat asked.

"I'm trying but I will be. It's okay." Wanda replied.

The two stayed in each other's arms, each other's comfort as they both took in their reality. It was until the initial shock wore off that Natasha gently pulled herself away.

"I need to make some phone calls. Tell my sister and my family that I'm back. Mama's probably gonna want us to go visit them." Nat said. She kissed Wanda's forehead then left the room to go make the phone calls.

"Nat? Oh my gosh, you're back! Are you alright?" Yelena answered the phone. Natasha sighed in relief at hearing the familiar voice of her sister floor her ears.

"Hey, sis. I'm alright. I'm with Wanda and the kids." Nat replied.

"That's great! You've got to call Mama, she's gonna go bat-shit crazy and talk your ear off." Yelena laughed. Nat smiled at her sister's enthusiasm.

"I will. I just - Lena..." Nat trailed off.

"Yes?"

"Something happened while I was away and I - uh, I think I need your help." Nat said with a sigh.

"Who's the target?" Yelena asked, her voice hard with no emotion.

"Yel -"

"The target, Natasha." Yelena demanded.

"Vision." Nat stated.

"I'll be there early tomorrow." Yelena said.

"Okay, thank you." Nat replied, unable to hide the crack in her voice.

"Hey, we'll deal with it. Whatever happened, we'll take care of it. Together." Yelena comforted her sister.

"Thank you. Look I'm gonna go rest now but I'll talk to you soon, okay."

"I'll see you soon, Sestra." Yelena said hanging up.

Nat returned to her room and saw Wanda already asleep under the covers. She quietly slid in next to her and Wanda cuddled up next to her.

"Everything alright?" Wanda mumbled sleepily.

"Yeah, everything is just fine." Nat replied as she held Wanda closer and closed her eyes, letting the darkness take over.

>>>