[♦️The Fight With Bruce]

POV: Natasha and Bruce fight about Natasha not being able to have children once again and Natasha seeks out comfort from Wanda.

>>>

"God, you just don't get it, Natasha!" Bruce yelled furiously, getting closer to Natasha's face.

"You should have told me from the beginning of the relationship! That is the point because it is something I deserved to know!" He practically growled.

"But...But I tried to!" Natasha sputtered, chewing away at her lower lip as tears pooled around her eyes.

"You just didn't want to listen to me. Plus you said it wasn't a big deal! You said that we would figure it out-" Her voice halfway a whisper and a shout.

"Well maybe it is a big deal!" He countered cutting her off, clenching his jaw and balling his hands into fists, "Maybe it wasn't a big deal then but it is now!" The veins on the sides of his neck popped up as he trembled slightly, breathing heavier.

Natasha remained silent as she lifted her tear heavy eyes to Bruce. She sat back as she saw the look on his face. A look she never thought she would receive. He looked at her with so much hatred, like she was utterly disgusting, like she was damaged goods or something that was beyond repair. All the looks of pure love and admiration completely disappearing and replaced with a much more scarier hateful stare.

"But I -"

"And the way you just casually told me like this doesn't even affect you! Does it even, Natasha? Does it affect -"

"How could you possibly think this does not affect me, Bruce?" Natasha sniffed between words as she let the tears fall freely, her shoulders dropping as she flopped on the bed shaking her head tiredly.

"Well I would never know because you didn't talk to me about it, Would I?" Bruce spat the words out as they just rolled off his tongue.

"But, Bruce- " Natasha sputtered wiping away fallen tears.

"To think I was the only monster on the team." He scoffed as he left the room, slamming his door angrily on his way out.

Natasha flinched at the loud sound of the door slamming, her body trembling lightly as she blinked rapidly as his words struck her. Bruce had completely broken her heart. No-he had ripped it out of her chest and trampled on it over and over again leaving it in millions pieces, leaving it beyond repair. She thought about his words repeatedly.

"And to think I was the only monster on the team."

monster!

monster!

monster!

Not sure how long she lay there curled up in a ball of her own tears, she reached for her phone and saw the time was 00:38. Her shaking fingers hovered over Wanda's contact name. She needed her, she needed her so much but it was past midnight and she didn't want to be a bother. She was about to toss her phone beside her on the bed when she accidently dialed her number, Wanda picking up on the 4th ring.

"Hey, Nat." Wanda answered sleepily. Natasha opened her mouth to say something but no words came out as she gasped for air in tears, overcome with emotion.

"Nat? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Wanda panicked. Natasha was calling her past midnight crying, something was wrong and Wanda was now on high alert.

"Wands." Natasha finally let out but her voice came out shaky and weak.

"Darling, what's wrong? Are you okay? Should I come over?" Wanda's panicked line of questioning continued.

"You don't - I -" Natasha stumbled on her words.