[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]

3rd person

Everyone's gaze landed on Tony, expressions of disbelief and confusion apparent on all their faces. The room remained quiet for a while, a very sinister atmosphere settling upon everyone as they all struggled to take in what Tony just said.

"W-what do you mean? Ultron can't be back, he's gone! I- " Wanda was the first to break the eerie silence. Heads turned to her as she spoke.

"Yeah, I know but -"

"No." Wanda said, shaking her head as she stood up from her chair to leave with Diana.

"Wand-" Sam tried to call after.

"No!" She yelled back at him.

"Hey, it's okay. Let her be for now. I'll go check on her in a bit. This just opened up a whole can of worms for her." Natasha said apologetically to Sam who nodded, thankful for the semi explanation.

"Alright, what do we do now, Stark?" Steve asked and Tony let out a heavy sigh.

"New comers here. Who is Ultron and why is everyone shitting their pants over them?" Yelena asked.

"Incredibly smart robot that was invented by Mr Stark that turned evil," Peter answered, "So cool." He added, whispering under his breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" Kate asked, genuinely concerned that this seemed like a normal Tuesday for everyone.

"Look, it was a mistake. Ultron destroyed everything in his path. He's back and we need to stop him." Tony said.

"Can you try and track where he is operating?" Rhodey asked. Tony scoffed.

"The guy is on the internet. He can ping his location from any signal tower or make it bounce between multiple towers at once. No, I can't just track him from where he is operating." Tony shot back.

"But you sure can build something that can. I'm off to check on Wanda and I better hear some sort of plan when I get back." Natasha finalised, standing up from her chair to leave.

In Wanda's room:

Natasha knocked on Wanda's door. When she heard Wanda tell her to come in, she opened the door and smiled as she saw her wife cuddled up with a sleeping Diana on top of her. She quietly made her way to them and lay next to Wanda.

"You alright, baby?" Nat asked quietly.

"I honestly don't get it. I thought he was gone. After what happened with Pietro and Sokovia as a whole I just- " Wanda answered and paused with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, baby. The team is going to find a way to bring him down for good, I promise. " Natasha said, trying to comfort Wanda. Wanda turned her head to look at her wife.

"You all are going to go after him, aren't you?" Wanda asked.

"I think we'll have to." Natasha replied.

"Even though this is probably a trap, even though Ultron is probably waiting for you all to come to him?" She asked and Natasha gave her a sigh that was all the answer she needed.

"We have no choice, Wanda." Natasha said calmly. Wanda shook her head as a small laugh escaped her.

"You always have a choice. " She stated.

"The team is working on a plan right now, I should probably go down. We'll fix this, baby, okay?" Natasha said, placing a lingering kiss on her wife's forehead.

"I know you will." Wanda said with a smile. Natasha stood and made her way to the rest of the team.

Back with the team: