[♦️Widows Fight]

POV: Nat and Yelena fight after taking down the red room together.

>>>

"Why?" Yelena asked her sister, her voice dripping with anger and frustration. Even though she had asked Natasha the same question multiple times, she knew the answer would still remain the same. The coldness in Natasha's voice and her stare was always the same.

Natasha crooked her brow in annoyance at her sister with an eye roll.

"Because I'm your older sister. That's why!" Natasha yelled back.

Yelena scoffed.

"So what?" She challenged angrily, pushing her sister even more.

Wanda watched the hostile interaction, unsure of what to say to calm the two sisters down. The two Russians have been at each other's throat since meeting again in Budapest.

Natasha was getting progressively angrier with her sister. Her jaw was clenched with her nose flared up as she breathed in more air.

"Don't you yell at me, Yelena!" Natasha angrily ordered at her sister. She watched her sister cross her arms over her chest with a huff.

"I'll yell at you all I want! You've been yelling at me since you came to Budapest!" Yelena opted to retaliate.

"I'm not going with you to your precious avengers or whatever the hell you think is going to happen. You didn't want to come and help me in the first place!" Yelena said not changing her mind. If Natasha thought she was about to go out there and play hero - live under her shadow yet again then she was sorely mistaken. She wasn't moving and that was final.

"You are coming with me to meet the team and you're going to like it!" Natasha practically growled out the order.

Yelena took a step back as she stared at her sister with tears threatening to spill from her eyes. Natasha's features hardened. Her face lacking of any emotion.

"God, I hate you!" Yelena said before she could stop herself.

"Lena-" Wanda tried to step in.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I wish you'd never come here! I wish I'd never sent you that damn antidote!" Yelena yelled, letting the words flow right out of her mouth.

"Lena!" Wanda tried to clam her down, to make her stop. The hurt in Natasha's eyes was undeniable. Never had she thought she would hear those words from her own sister. Her gaze hardened as she stared at her sister but the words that came out of her mouth were words she will regret saying till she sees the grave.

"I hate you right back, you little shit! You and Dreykov took my whole life from me and you couldn't just leave me alone when I was trying my hardest to get it back!" Natasha yelled at her sister. Yelena and Wanda's faces held utter shock at Natasha's outburst.

"Natasha, that's enough!" Wanda finally spoke up, disappointed at her girlfriend's behavior.

The soft sniffing that came from her sister completely broke Natasha's heart. She didn't want to argue with her sister, she never meant to in the first place. Before she could say anything, Yelena stood up with her vodka bottle clutched close to her chest as she left the safe house living room.

"Lena-" Natasha calmly called out to her sister but Yelena shook her head and kept walking.

"No."

"Lena, please-" Natasha desperately pleaded after her sister.

"No." Was the only response she received before slamming the bedroom door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't -"

Wanda held her hand up, silencing her girlfriend. The disappointed look on Wanda's face did not go unnoticed by Natasha. Wanda shook her head as she followed Yelena.