[♦️Pathetic]

Wanda Pov

The avengers were sitting around the compound when Nat came bursting in.

"So, Wanda. Your favorite sitcom is playing at the movies tonight and I have two tickets. Wanna go?" Nat asked her best friend.

"No way, really? They never play those anymore. Of course I'd love to!" I replied. Nat gave me a warm smile as we continued to eat our breakfast.

>>>

I was getting ready to go out with Nat when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I called out.

"Hi, darling. Wow you look rather beautiful tonight." He complimented. His eyes roamed my body, taking my features in.

"Thank you." I replied, kissing his cheek.

"Are you sure I can't take you? I mean -"

"Vis, Nat is my best friend. She's doing something nice for me. We don't get to do anything together anymore because we're always busy. We'll be back before you know it." I convinced him. He rolled his eyes as he sighed.

"Fine." He huffed.

"Thank you."

With one last look in the mirror, I was out front where Nat was waiting for me.

"You're here! Come on, let's move." She said, skipping excitedly towards me. She waved up a set of keys in her hands and twirled them around. I furrowed my brows questioningly at her.

"Nat, what did you do?" I raised my brow. The mischievous twinkle in her eyes just grew brighter, a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Tony is letting us borrow one of his cars for tonight." She said, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

"Tony would literally never do that." I pointed out.

"Alright, you caught me. We're stealing it but he'll never know. We'll get it back tomorrow." Nat shrugged.

"One, he will know. Two, are you crazy, we can't steal his car!" I exclaimed.

"Oh but we are, my dear." Nat sang. She unlocked the car and opened the door, bowing as she did.

"M' lady." She said and I smiled as I climbed into the car. Nat closed the door, walked to her side and got into the car. Soon we were at the movies.

We got some snacks and drinks before watching the Sitcom. Then when I thought we were going home, Nat drove to some tall building out of town then stopped the car. She got out then she opened the door for me.

"Come on, follow me." She said giving me her hand. I glanced at it then back at her skeptically.

"So, cards on the table? You're here to kill me, right?" I asked and she laughed.

"Never, принцесса(princess). We're just going up to the roof." She said offering me her hand again. I sighed as I took it and let Nat lead us into the building. It was mostly dark and hallow. Sneezed once or twice because of the dust that settled all around the place.

"Nat, what are we doing here?" I asked her but she just held my hand tighter and continued climbing the stairs towards the roof.

"Almost there. Just keep following me." She replied.