[♦️Bringing Her Back]

3rd person Pov

It was almost a year after The Snap. Almost a year since Thanos used the infinity stones to wipe out half of all living creatures. Natasha was once again jolted awake from another nightmare. One where her wife, Wanda, was begging in hushed but haunting whispers to be found. Whimpering as she sat up with her hands to her ears in a futile attempt to block the whispers out, she decided she had enough. She decided it's finally time to do what her wife had been begging her to do. She decided it was time to find everyone. To bring everybody back. To bring her back.

Getting out of bed, she didn't even check the time as she started banging on Steve's bedroom door then Thor's, Banners, Clint's and finally Tony's.

"Romanoff, what the hell are you doing? It's 2:15 in the morning!" Tony grumbled from behind the door.

"I don't care, Tony! Wake up, we have to find a way to get everyone back!" Natasha responded, continuing to bang on his door. Looking in the hallway to see nobody was actually awake, she pulled out a gun and fired a shot in the air.

"Everybody up! If I'm not getting any sleep then neither are you!" Natasha lashed out. Everyone woke up, startled by the loud gunshot, they proceeded to the conference room.

"You guys get started, I'll make some coffee so you guys actually look alive." She stated, leaving for the kitchen.

"Wonder why that would be." Clint complained under his breath. A few minutes later, she came back with coffee for everyone and some peanut butter sandwiches.

"Tony thinks he found a way." Steve spoke, informing her. Her head snapped back to him as she asked.

"Really, how?"

"We can go back in time and get the stones. Use them to bring everybody back then put the stones back where we found them." Tony explained. Natasha raised her brow at him in uncertainty and confusion.

"Wait, you're talking about -"

"Time travel." Banner replied, "It's a way to bring everybody back."

"Problem is how we are going to do that." Steve rationalized, looking at everyone.

"I think I may have something that can help with that. A fully functioning time space GPS. We can implant it to whatever machine we build to avoid the EPR paradox so nobody turns into a baby or gets lost out there." He trailed off in thought.

"If we do this, we would only have one shot. One shot to leave and come back. No do-overs." Banner said looking around the table. Natasha sighed as she listened and processed what was just said. Reality hitting that there was a way to bring everybody back. To bring her back.

"Well then, let's do it. Let's bring everybody back." Natasha said, the corners of her lips curving into a small smile.

"Banner, let's get to work, buddy." Tony said, patting his back. They headed to Tony's lab as they left the others with the task of finding the Infinity stones.

>>>

It took a couple of days to build the machine and locate the stones. A loud banging near the front gate halted everyone from their work. Checking the security camera, Natasha saw Yelena appear yelling for her. She sighed in relief as she let her sister in. Disregarding everyone else, Yelena rushed for her sister and nearly tackled her into a hug.

"Natasha! Are you okay? What the hell happened?" The young Russian questioned.

"I'm fine! You didn't blip? I tried to find you but it's like you just disappeared!" Natasha said, ignoring the curious stares from her team mates.