[♦️Called To The Devil]

Pov: Wanda created the Hex after endgame and the battle against Thanos to bring Nat back. After destroying it and losing Nat a second time, the Scarlet Witch was born and Wanda can speak to the Scarlet Witch in her sleep.

>>>

Called to the Devil and the Devil said, "Hey! Why you been calling this late? It's like 2 A.M. and all communication close at 10 in hell, that's a rule I made."

The Scarlet Witch appeared from the deep darkness, approaching Wanda very slowly and cautiously. It was always dark when they met. The feeling of complete emptiness in the air almost suffocating them both.

If you knew her then Wanda's mind was exactly like how you would expect it - dark, cold and empty. It was the mind of someone who had lost her parents, her brother, her boys and her wife Natasha who she lost not once but twice - being forced to watch her disappear and slip away in front of her eyes, not being able to do anything about it.

It was the mind of someone who blipped and lost 5 years of her life to total darkness, in a deep void without her loved ones - all alone.

It was the mind of a Griever - a grieving child, sister, mother and wife.

If you knew Wanda, you would understand the emptiness in her mind. The lack of thought and emotion. Her mind was one of someone who had given up - on everything. Her mind was one of someone who had completely switched off, completely disconnected from reality, her surrounding and herself.

In Wanda's mind, there was no light. There was no warmth. There were no thoughts. There were no emotions. There was no hope. It was all just dark.

But also, in the deep darkness of Wanda's mind lived a very dark and dangerous theory. The theory that we all get what we deserve.

You would think standing face to face with herself or The Scarlet Witch would be weird or scary because they were one person after all, but for Wanda, nothing phased her anymore. She could look into the dull, lifeless eyes of the ruler or destroyer of The Cosmos and remain completely unmoved, unshaken and unphased.

"Anyway, you say you're too busy saving everybody else to save yourself And you don't want no help, oh well. That's the story to tell." The Scarlet Witch scoffed as she moved closer to Wanda.

"Hey, can we talk?" Wanda pleaded quietly.

"No. I don't really want to talk right now." The Scarlet Witch replied, turning her back on Wanda - unable to look at Wanda because Wanda was always a reminder of the fact that she was once weak - she was once a woman stuck in a shell of her former self, a unpleasant reminder of how there was once light in her life, a reminder of how she had once been a victim of Hope's cruel game.