[♦️4th of July]

POV: Wanda can see the future and on the 4th of July, something bad looms.

>>>

Wanda entered the room, her voice echoing as she announced her presence, "I'm here, Stark." No sooner had the words left her mouth, a sudden surge of energy coursed through her veins. Her eyes glowed a fiery red, the world around her blurring as she collapsed to the floor.

Her body jerked involuntarily, a gasp escaping her lips as she felt herself being pulled into another realm. It was as if she was sinking into a deep abyss, the darkness engulfing her. She could feel the cold floor beneath her, the worried voices of her teammates fading into a distant echo.

She could hear Natasha's voice, her fiance and a beacon of calm in the chaos, "Stop. Give her space. She'll be alright." But she was far from alright. She was falling, falling into the depths of her visions. The future unfolded before her eyes, a whirlwind of images and sensations that left her breathless.

She could feel the weight of the world on her shoulders, the burden of knowing what was to come. But she also felt a strange sense of peace, a calm amidst the storm. She was not just a spectator, she was a seer, a guide to the future. And as she drifted in the sea of visions, she knew she was not alone. Natasha, her fiance, was there, her steady presence a comforting anchor in the tumultuous sea of her visions

⬛◼◾

In the midst of the chaos, Strange stood face to face with Thanos. With a heavy heart, he extended his hand, the Time Stone glowing brightly between his fingers. Thanos reached out, his large hand dwarfing the stone as he took it from Strange. As the stone changed hands, a date flashed before Wanda's eyes - the 4th of July. It was a date that would forever be etched in her mind, a date that signified the beginning of the end.

◼️◾▪️

Bright lights pierced the darkness above Wanda, drawing her gaze upwards. Six stones materialized out of thin air, their glow illuminating the dark void around her. Each stone was a different color, a different element of the universe, and together they held an unimaginable power.

"The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time," a familiar voice echoed in the darkness. The voice was calm and steady, a stark contrast to the turmoil she felt within her. It was a voice she had heard before, a voice that had guided her through countless battles and challenges.

As she stared at the stones, Wanda felt a strange sense of understanding. The stones were not just powerful artifacts, they were the essence of the universe itself. They were the building blocks of reality, the keys to the flow of time.

The Mad Titan, his face hardened, walked towards Wanda. He saw the devastation etched on her face, the raw pain of watching her teammates vanish before her eyes, powerless to stop it. He bent down, his large, cold, purple fingers gently cradling her head in a gesture of comfort.

"I understand, my child. Better than anyone," he told her, his voice a low rumble that echoed in the silent room. His words hung in the air, a stark reminder of the shared pain and loss they both endured. Despite the comfort he offered, Wanda couldnt shake off the chilling touch of his fingers, a stark contrast to the warmth she longed for from Natasha. The Mad Titan's understanding was a cold comfort in the face of her loss.

◼️◾▪️

The Avengers returned from their time heist, disbelief etched on their faces. "You're telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey asked, his voice filled with incredulity. The last one to be hurled through the portal was Clint. He fell to his knees, his suit drenched and heavy, pulling him down. Tears streamed from his eyes as he threw the bag with the stone onto the ground with a fury that echoed his despair.