[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 3]

7 years later

Wanda groaned in pain from a loud ringing in her ear. Opening her eyes a little it took some time to realize what happened. A bogey had flown over the compound, firing missiles at it leaving the whole compound in ruins. Total distraction as far as the eye could see. Distant screaming caused her to move her body up.

"Help, anyone! I'm trapped!" Diana called for help. It was faint, the ringing in Wanda's ear almost canceling it out but she heard it. Her little girl crying for help.

Wanda stumbled on her feet, hissing as she felt a sharp pain at the back of her head. Moving her hand to the source of the pain, she realised she was bleeding. She heard Diana call out again. Wanda looked around to locate her, finding her trapped under the fallen building.

"H-hang on. I'm coming, honey." Wanda said, any kind of pain long forgotten as she ran towards Diana.

"Mom! Mom, I Cant -"

"Shh, I'm here. Stay still, I'll get you out." Wanda told her daughter as she used her powers to free Diana. Carefully, she lifted Diana's injured body as she ran out looking for a safe place but with no luck because the whole city was in a commotion. An army of Visions were out on the loose, destroying everything in their path. The whole city was full of citizens screaming and running away in fear, destroyed buildings and some on fire and half the avengers down due to injuries sustained from the unexpected attack. Wanda saw Kate run towards them in a panic.

"Are you guys okay? There was an explosion and then screaming and I - but I couldn't find anyone and Yelena! I don't know where she- " Kate rambled. Her eyes darting everywhere looking for Yelena.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Can you take her to a safe place for me? I'll find Lena for you." Wanda tried to calm Kate down. Kate nodded looking at Diana.

"Are you okay, honey?" Wanda asked Diana. Too scared and in pain to reply verbally, she nodded her head.

"You'll be fine, okay? Kate will take care of you." Wanda continued to comfort them both with a not so convincing smile.

"On my signal you run, got it?" She asked. Kate clutched Diana close to her chest with a nod.

"Go!" She yelled and Kate began to run in the opposite direction. Wanda ran in search of the others and found Steve pinned down by one of the Visions. She used her magic to blast him and help Steve up.

"Thanks." Steve replied catching his breath.

"The others?" Wanda asked.

"No idea." He replied throwing his shield to a nearby Vision then catching it back. Tony flew above them in his suit, fighting of as much of the Visions as he could in the air. Peter suddenly landed in front of them too.

"I used to think fighting robots was cool but these guys are shooting pure energy from the stones in their heads!" Perter exclaimed, shooting his webs around on of the Visions ankles, pulling back and knocking him out. Frustrated and angry, Wanda used her powers to bring one of the Visions to her.

"This is your 4th attack on this city in the last 3 months. You hurt my daughter! I'm going to ask you this once, who sent you?" Wanda gritted warningly, tightening her magic around the robot.

"The only path to peace is the extinction of The Avengers." The vision uttered. Wanda harrumph in annoyance as her eyes turned scarlet red, taking control over the Visions mind.

"Tony, there is a ship hidden not far from here. Whoever sent the Visions is on that ship!" Wanda yelled already running in the direction of the ship. Not noticing that Yelena was running beside her.