[♦️Tony's Mission]

"Everybody clear on the plan?" Steve asked as the Jet flew over the hydra base and everyone nodded their heads.

"Banner, be ready for that file transfer on my mark." He ordered.

"Alright, everyone. Give them hell." Clint said as he landed the jet and opened the door. Tony, Clint, Steve, Natasha and Wanda climbed off the jet leaving Bruce behind so he could be ready for the file transfer. They each entered the base through their assigned entry points.

Their mission was to retrieve stolen blueprints for all of Tony's iron man suits. How these blueprint got stolen by hydra, no one knows. The team had been woken up by Tony frantically calling them, telling them about an explosion that turned his whole house into dust and had his whole lab destroyed. But the team knew that it would only end in a catastrophe if they didn't get those blueprints back. So they got together and figured out a way. They knew hydra would be expecting them which made the mission all the more difficult but they found a way. They were The Avengers after all.

"Cap, two guards headed your way." Hawkeye informed through the coms as he clutched his bow and arrow close to his chest then release his electric shock arrow towards a guard headed his way.

"Roger that. I'm close to the private room. Tony, cover me." Steve said.

"On it." Tony replied. Soon Tony came flying in blasting shots from his suit everywhere as Steve used his shield to protect himself as he kicked down the door to the private room. He turned the  main computer on and typed in the password then called for Banner through the coms.

"Alright, Banner. I'm in. Get that transfer done." He said.

"Everybody still copy?" Steve asked.

"Copy." Tony replied.

"Copy." Clint followed.

"Hang on." Nat answered. She landed one final blow on the guard blocking her exit route.

"Right with you, fellas. Wanda?" She called out for her wife but all she got was silence. That's when she started panicking.

"Wanda, Baby? Anyone have eyes on Wanda?" Natasha asked, concern coating her voice.

"I'm on it. Friday, scan the area for Wanda's heat signature." Tony instructed the AI.

"No need, I'm gonna need everyone out of here within the next minute." The Sokovian answered.

"I'm stuck on the ground floor. There is a second bomb in addition to the one I disabled earlier. This one is directly linked to the city." Wanda informed.

"Well, what are you still doing down there? Get out of there!" Nat yelled making her way to the ground floor.

"I can't. My magic is keeping the bomb from exploding. Nat, stay where you are." Wanda instructed, knowing her wife would completely abandon everything and come running straight to the ground floor but Nat snickered at the outrageous idea.

"Like hell I'm going to leave you there with a bomb!" Nat argued. She tried getting in the ground floor but all the doors were locked and she wasn't able to go through.

"Baby, you don't have a choice. One wrong move and the whole city will be blown to bits," Wanda said, "Nat please, you guys have the blueprints. Your mission is successful. You need to head back to the jet."

"No, Wanda, Please! We can get the blueprints and get you out of there! Baby, please I can't lose you! Let us think of something!" Nat begged, tears falling to her cheeks as struggled  with the doors.

"There isn't any time!" Wanda argued back.

"Then we make time! Tony, how the hell did you not know there was a second bomb here?" Nat yelled, "Doesn't matter. Tony can you disable it from where you are?" She asked.

"Scanning the bomb now. There is a way but, Wanda, on my mark you let go. I'll do the rest from here." Tony informed.

"No, Tony. That's too dangerous." Wanda replied.

"Yeah, if you die here, Nat's gonna kick our ass or worse, punch me in the face and we all know that's a big no. Trust me, okay?" Tony asked and Wanda nodded, forgetting that Tony couldn't see her.

"Okay, what do I do?" Wanda asked.

"Open the small metal lid at the bottom. There should be a red and purple wire. Cut it and get out of there on my mark. I'll do the rest." Tony instructed. Wanda did as she was told, opening the lid and cutting the wires. Loud sirens started blaring after that.

"That's never a good sign. We were supposed to move quietly!" Steve yelled.

"Doesn't matter. Wanda, let go. Get out of there." Tony said. Wanda didn't reply but instead let go and used her magic to create a forcefield around herself as she ran out of the building.

"Bomb disarmed." Tony announced.

"Good. Let's get out of here before this whole building collapses on top of us." Steve said. Tony, Steve, Nat and Hawkeye exited the building finding Wanda and heading back to the jet.

The flight back to the compound was quiet. Everyone was still trying to take in what had happened during the mission and how they almost lost one of her own. Natasha especially who almost lost her wife out there.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Nat whispered softly.

"Yeah, just a little bit shaken. So many things could have gone wrong. I just wanna take a shower and wash off today's disaster. " Wanda sighed. She leaned her head on  Nat's shoulder.

"I can make that happen. Even watch those sitcoms you love so much." Nat replied, kissing her wife's forehead. Wanda chuckled.

"You hate those." Wanda stated. Nat smiled and lowered her gaze to the brunette.

"I do but you love them and I almost lost you to a bomb so." Nat mumbled with a sigh.

"Nat, I -"

"Moya lyubovʹ, you did what you thought was right. Please don't explain yourself. I'm just happy that you're okay." Nat said softly.

"Me too," Wanda said, "So you're serious about the sitcoms?" She asked. 

"Of course. Whatever you want." Nat replied.

>>>