⁀➷ V. 6

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊.
• • •

After two weeks the students returned to school. And along with them, Hagrid had also returned. He had been gone since the beginning of the school year.

The four hurried down to his hut, and just as they reached the door a high-pitched voice could be heard.

"Where have you been?"

"Umbitch, Umbitch back back" Jinx whispered as Hermione took a hold of her sleeve and yanked her behind the house.

"I told yer. I was away for me health. Getting a bit of Fresh air."

Umbridge hummed "Yes. As the gatekeeper fresh air must be hard to come by. If I were you I wouldn't even unpack."

She left the house and stood outside for a moment. She inhaled deeply and gaged, pulling a perfume bottle out of her purse.

"Alright, let's go" Jinx knocked on the door "Oh Hagrid!!!!"

"Jinx?!" He opened the door with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hi!" Jinx jumped into Hagrids arms "You've been gone forever!"

He set her down inside and sighed "I've been er...quite busy."

"With what?" Ron asked.

"Top secret okay? Dumbledore sent me to party with the giants."

"Giants?" Hermione asked surprised. "You found them?"

"Not that hard, you see...they're quite big."

Jinx hummed "Who would've guessed."

"We tried to convince them to join the cause. We're not the only ones trying to win them over."

Ron contorted his eyebrows and leaned forward in his chair, "You mean Death eaters."

"Mhm. Trying to get them to join you know who."

"Well did they?" Harry asked.

Jinx shook her head, "It would be incredibly stupid too."

"I gave them Dumbledore's message, some of them he was friendly to...I suppose."

Hagrid was holding cold meat to his forehead, when he pulled it away his bruised face was revealed.

"They did this to you?" Harry asked.

"Not exactly no." Fang began growling at the piece of meat against Hagrids head. "Oh go on, you have it you dozy dog."

He threw the piece of meat to the dog.

Thunder had begun to form outside, it had instantly become darker and eerier in the atmosphere. It had been like this for months. "It's changing out there. Just like last time. There's a storm coming, and we best be ready when she does."

Jinx looked out the window and hummed, "It's beautiful though isn't it?"

"SET HUT! READY SOLDIER?!"

"READY!"

Jinx jumped onto Fred's back and they made their way down to the common room.

"Wait where is he?" Fred asked.

"Shit dude I don't know, he might have run"

"Jinx! Listen." Hermione hurried into the commons with Harry and Ron.

"Okay...well I found Ron, PUNCH BUGGIE." Jinx went to punch Fred in the shoulder.

"Oh, yea right" Fred tossed Jinx onto the couch and sat in the chair next to her.

"Alright, all of you listen." Hermione pulled out a copy of the daily prophet and began reading off the first page. "We have confirmed 10 high-security prisoners at Azkaban have escaped in the early hours of the evening. The muggle PriceMinister has been alerted of the danger, we believe the breakout was engendered by one of the prisoners who have escaped, Bellatrix Lestrange."

The group had begun walking to breakfast.

"Dumbledore warned Fudge this might happen. He's going to get us all killed because he can't face the truth." Hermione scoffed.

"Yeah well, he's a coward."

"Harry." Seamus had gotten Harry's attention, along with most of the people in the great hall.

Harry turned to him, almost prepared for him to insult him. "I uh, I wanted to apologize, now even my mum says the prophet's versions of things don't add up. I'm trying to say I believe you."

"Thanks."

The three turned around only to be stopped again "Jinx."

"Yes?" She turned to face Seamus, his eyes moved towards the ground and he cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry about what I said..."

Jinx turned back around with a hum "Of course you are."

Dumbledores army had been meeting for about two months. And it had progressed extremely well. The last time the group met Neville had finally achieved the Expeliarmus charm, he was repeating it constantly. Growing more proud of himself each time he did it. Which was simply adorable.

The room suddenly went quiet. Looking up to the ceiling they could see that the chandeliers had begun to shake.

The glass on the wall shattered, and a hole in the wall formed.

Jinx slowly moved closer to it, on the other side she could see Umbridge and the goon squad, aka Draco, and the other idiots who practically worshiped Umbridge.

Draco was holding Cho and smiling at Jinx.

"Shit shit fuck" She backed up as Umbridge pointed her wand to the wall "Run!"

The hole in the wall exploded, and immediately the students rushed into the room.

Umbridge had found the signup sheet that had written across the top Dumbledore's Army.

She got the minister to come to the school, Of course. Dumbledore took the blame for the students.

The minister tried to escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial.

Dumbledore simply wouldn't go, he disappeared and Umbridge replaced him as the headmaster.

Everything had turned into absolute shit if it wasn't already. Classes had been overruled by her and it simply wasn't Hogwarts anymore.

The moving portraits had been removed from the castle walls. Hogwarts was bare and limp.

Harry and Jinx hid in the common room most of the time studying. There was simply no time to do anything else, as the new headmaster Umbridge was making sure the student's workload was ten times more.

• • •