⁀➷ IV. 3

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄.
• • •

The night of the Quidditch World Cup remained a mystery. Those who cause the mischief had yet to have been found.

Jinx and Harry returned to the Blacks family home before they were to return to Hogwarts.

When they arrived the house was loud, laughter and music could be heard coming from the living room.

The two made their way through the house and found a mess, whip cream was thrown about the place and chocolate chips were scattered on the ground.

"You're back!" Jeanie rushed to Jinx and hugged her tightly.

"What is this?" Jinx laughed looking at Sirius and Remus, the two had whipped cream on their faces and clothing.

"We were just-"

"Making pancakes." Sirius cut Remus off.

Jinx looked to the stove and hummed "And that's why there's no pancake mix out?"

"Harry!" Remus moved past Jinx and took a hold of Harry's shoulder. "It's great to see you again."

Jeanie released Jinx and hurried to Harry "Hello Harry!"

"Hello there Jeanie."

Jeanie hugged Harry tightly before taking a hold of Jinx's hand and leading her outside. "He's cute."

Jinx laughed and sat down on the bench in the backyard, it was a little yard, rocks scattered across the field. "Ya think?"

Jeanie quickly nodded and plopped down next to Jinx. "I like it here."

Jinx wrapped an arm around Jeanie and kissed her head "I do too."

The next week they returned to Hogwarts. The first years got sorted, then Dumbledore began his annual begging of the year speech.

"Now we're all settled and sorted I would like to make an announcement! This castle will not only be your home this year but home to others. Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, the tri-wizard tournament! The tournament brings together three schools and one student from each school is chosen to compete in a series of tasks. Now let me be clear. Chosen you stand alone."

Whispers spread around the hall quickly. Jinx looked towards the Hufflepuff table and locked eyes with Cedric Diggory. She smiled at him lightly before turning her attention to Harry, who's attention was also glued on the Hufflepuff table.

"Now! Please welcome the lovely ladies of Beaubatons and their Headmistress madam Maxine!"

The great hall doors burst open and in ran a group of girls. Most of them were blondes and wore short blue dresses.

Behind the group of girls was their headmaster, she was an extremely tall woman, she wore elegant black robes and was extremely beautiful.

The girls all sat down at the Ravenclaw table, and Madam Maxine sat with the teachers. "And now The sons of Durmstrang and their high master Igor Karkaroff!"