⁀➷ VI. 4

𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋.

• • •

Jinx had woken up to a quiet dorm room, Hermione, Lavender, and Pavarti were nowhere in sight. Jinx looked out the window to realize it was midday, she had missed classes.

She made her way down to the common room, a first-year sat on the couch laughing with a few other first-years. She had blonde short hair, and she had Jeanie's eyes.

She stood still, watching the young girl. She turned to face her and smiled with a wave.

Jinx hurried back up to the dorm, her breathing frantic. Her vision blurred.

"It's your fault"

A voice spoke.

"No...no no." She began pacing the room.

"You didn't save her."

Flashes clouded her vision, Voldemort stood in the dorm. Smiling at her slightly. "Join me, and I'll bring her back."

He extended a hand to her, "No no no!" Jinx took hold of a pencil holder on her desk and threw it at Voldemort, it smashing into the wall.

She let out a scream and a sob.

It was like time had passed. The next time she was conscious of her movements she lay on the dorm floor, curled up into a ball. Blood soaked the ground beneath her. "My baby" she found herself murmuring.

Sirius held her head in his lap, Remus stroking her hair. "It's okay," Sirius shushed her. He pressed his lips to his head as Remus kissed the hand he held tightly.

"We're right here baby" Remus whispered to her.

A few others stood in the room, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Lily, James, Hermione, Ron, and Harry. Harry sat on the ground by her feet, his hand rested on her leg.

She slowly looked around the room, letting her mouth part.

Glass was shattered all amongst the ground. Curtains that surrounded the beds were ripped down and a wardrobe lay on the ground, its belongings scattered across the room.

"Jinx? Baby" Sirius stroked her hair.

She nodded slightly, "I-I..."

"Don't try to talk dear, it's alright" Dumbledore told her.

She was taken home later that day, Harry along with her.

They had been given the next week off, Dumbledore agreed Jinx needed some time away from Hogwarts. And Harry refused to leave her side.

All Jinx did was sleep, or cry by Jeanie's grave. And Harry made sure that this time he was with her for all of it.

Jinx had showered while everyone ate dinner downstairs, she had refused to eat the past few days.