⁀➷ IV. 2

𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐃𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐃𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒.
• • •

"WAKE UP!" a hit was landed on Jinx's face.

She quickly jumped awake to catch a glimpse of Hermione running out of the room.

"You're mom says to wake up Ronald" Hermione could be heard yelling from the other room.

After getting dressed Jinx made her way downstairs to be met by Harry. He stopped in his tracks seeing her and smiled awkwardly.

She smiled and gripped onto the necklace that hung around his neck "I got mine yesterday, aren't they cute, Coffee?" She asked him moving towards the coffee pot. She looked back at him to see he was simply nodding. "...Okay."

He stared at her reflection in the window, he could've sworn she had gotten more beautiful over their time apart.

"How was your summer?" She asked.

"Goo-Uh good, very...warm."

She chuckled and poured him a cup, handing it to him with a light tap on the shoulder "Oh Harry" she murmured before making her way back up the stairs.

Once Ron had woken up they began their journey to meet Amos Diggory.

"Sorry we're late Amos, a few of us had a late start," Mr. Weasley said looking back at Ron.

"It's no problem," Amos told him.

The trees above them cracked as someone leaped off of them, landing on the ground.

"This must be your charming boy, Cedric," Mr. Weasley said.

Cedric was tall and extremely handsome, he had chiseled features, dark hair, and bright grey eyes.

Cedric advanced to Mr. Weasley, shaking his hand.

"Hello Harry, how was your summer?" Cedric asked.

"Good," Harry told him.

"Pretty boy Diggory" Fred chanted, pulling Cedric off with him and George.

The hike lasted about an hour, all uphill.

A dirty boot sat at the top of the hill, withered and brown in color.

"Arthur, what is this?" Jinx asked.

"This is a Portkey, touch it and it'll bring you to a designated location. All right, now grab on!" Mr. Weasley, along with the rest of the group kneeled down to grab a hold of the portkey.

Jinx looked to Harry, who was simply staring at the boot "Harry!" Jinx grabbed his hand, forcing it onto the boot.

The group was suddenly in mid-air, "Let go!" Arthur yelled.

One by one the group landed on the ground, letting out groans.

Jinx looked up to see her hand intertwined with Harry's. He had clearly noticed too because he simply stared at her, as if he weren't sure if he was able to move.