⁀➷ VI. 8

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀.
• • •

Ron and Jinx recovered within two days. The four sat at breakfast, Hermione sat next to Jinx, the two of them reading over the daily prophet.

Ron and Harry sat across from the two, Ron's attention on something behind them. "Stop it, Ron! You're making it snow" Hermione looked up where snow fell.

"Sorry...tell me how I broke up with Lavender again..."

Hermione cleared her throat "Well um...she came to visit you in the hospital, and you talked. I don't believe it was a long conversation."

"Don't get me wrong I'm bloody thrilled to be done with it...but she seems a bit put out."

The four turned to look at Lavender, she had a fork in her hand and was carving it into the table, her eyes locked on Ron.

"Yes, she does doesn't she" Hermione smiled slightly. "You don't remember anything from that night?"

"There is something...but it can't be, I was completely out of it wasn't I."

Jinx shrugged "Maybe not completely" She kicked her foot against Hermiones, making her smile.

"That's Katie!" Hermione whispered. Katie had finally returned to school.

Harry stood and hurried over to her, the three watched.

"Poor girl...the entire school going to be up her ass now" Jinx mumbled.

Draco walked slowly into the Great Hall, his head hung down low.

Seeing the sight of her Draco turned and rushed off, Harry headed after him. Jinx is not too far behind.

The two made their way into the bathroom, Jinx stood outside and hesitated.

But when she heard a crash and scream she dishes into the bathroom. When she did the floor was filled with water, blood poisoned its clear appearance.

Harry stood over Draco's body which lay on the floor, he was sobbing and Jinx hurried over to him.

"Draco!" She knelt on the floor next to him, Snape came in and with a quick look, Harry rushed off.

Snape whispered something and the blood that was on the floor returned itself to Draco's body.

Jinx gave him a confused look and then opened her mouth.

Before she could speak he stopped her "Ms. Black wait in my classroom while I escort Mr. Malfoy to the hospital wing."

She made her way to his classroom. The desks were lined up in rows. The room was darkly lit.

Snape finally entered the classroom, he shut the door tightly behind him and moved to sit at his desk. "Ms. Black..."

"Severus" he raised an eyebrow at her and she nodded "Right right...Professor" she gave him a wink.