⁀➷ II. 2

𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃?• • •

• • •

When Jinx opened her eyes she and Harry stood in a dark room,

There were glass boxes and skulls, along with weird concoctions everywhere. Some were shaking while others laughed manically.

"Harry, where are we?" Jinx linked her arm to Harry's.

"I don't...I don't know, come on, this way."

He led her out of the room and they found they were in a shop. When they left witches and wizards were standing at every corner, dressed in dark clothes with dust and mess on their faces.

"Aren't you pretty?" An older woman had appeared in front of the two, she traced her finger across Jinx's cheek.

"Thank you" Jinx murmured as Harry pulled her away.

"You aren't lost are you?" Another woman asked.

"We're fine thank you," Harry told her.

"Come with us. We'll help you find your way back!" An older man gripped the twos shoulder.

Jinx slapped his hands away, "Get off would you! We're perfectly capable of walking on our own!"

"Jinx? Harry?"

At the top of the alleys stairs, Hagrid stood.

"Hagrid!" Harry gasped.

"What do you think you're doing down there? Come on!"

Harry pushed Jinx in front of him and the two hurried up the stairs to Hagrid.

"What're yer' doing? Stalking round Knockturn Alley? Dodgy place! Don't want no one to see yer there, might think yer up to no good!"

"We got lost! Hang on. What were you doing down there then?" Harry asked as they finally reached Diagon Alley.

"Me? Oh, I was...I was lookin fer flesh-eating slug repellent. They're ruining all the school cabbages."

Jinx nodded at him, "Oh well. You don't want that right?"

"Precisely, would be terrible cause then there...there'd be no cabbage." Hagrid cleared his throat.

"Jinx! Harry!"

The two looked over in front of Flourish and Blotts, Hermione stood smiling at them. "Mione!" Jinx hurried over to Hermione, throwing herself into her arms. "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you!" Jinx released her. "Harry, what did you do to your glasses?" Hermione pulled out her wand at pointed them at Harry's face "Oculus Reparo!"

The crack in his glasses fixed themselves, "I've got to remember that one."

"You'll be alright now then? I'll leave you to it. Stay out of trouble!" Hagrid told the two before leaving them.