⁀➷ VI. 1

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄

• • •

Jinx had awoken in her own bed.

Remus lay beside her. Holding her tightly "Dad?"

Remus quickly woke up, looking at her "You got hit in the head...Tonks...you wouldn't leave, and you were bleeding out. She brought you here. We had to keep you safe."

"Oh my god Harry, Ron? Is everyone okay?"

"Your friends are alright dear, don't worry."

Jinx jumped up "Jeanie. Dad where's Jeanie?!"

Remus frowned at her and tucked her hair behind her ear "'It'll be okay."

School was let out. Even now the minister believes Voldemort was back. He had made an appearance at the ministry, he made quite a reck.

It was summer time. Harry had stayed at the Dursleys. Dumbledore wouldn't allow him to return to the Blacks for unspoken reasons.

Jinx awoke on the hard ground, a blanket pulled over her. She was in the Blacks back yard.

She lifted her head to look at the gravestone behind her.

She pressed her lips to it softly, "I love you baby." She kissed Jeanie's headstone softly before making her way inside.

"Dear god did you sleep out there?!" Sirius pulled her into the living room and sat her in front of the fire place. "I thought you went out this morning, you're freezing."

"I'm sorry I just...I miss her."

A spell had hit Jeanie, as it turns out Bellatrix was trying to save her.

Sirius slid on the couch beside her, he wiped the blood stained tears from Jinx's cheeks. "You haven't been taking your medicine."

She had been to the Wizarding Hospital. The tear stained bloods were due to head trauma. It was rare but some seers got them when their visions became too intense.

It had been two months since Jeanie's death.

Jinx either spent her time in her room, by Jeanie's grave. Or with Mad Eye.

He had begun to train her over the summer, insisting protecting herself was the key to winning the war.

"Protego!" Jinx chanted. Mad Eyes spell deflected.

"Good, again."

Jinx groaned and moved to lay on the grass "I'm tired, please just five minutes."

"You won't have five minutes when spells are being shot at you from every angle!"

"Jinx!"

Jinx huffed and rose from the ground "Today I do."

Jinx made her way inside the house and to the kitchen.