Story Info

Hey, bet you weren't expecting something like this, huh? Maybe you were... Oh well, I'm attempting this. I love Star Guardians, definitely one of my favorite League Skin ideas with a great universe to use for a great story, and there aren't that many of these so, I wanted to make one.

But first I would like to say, that this has been in development for about 4 weeks, when the Star guardian skins for the new batch were announced, this was not just a whim decision, I would say it, like my first story.

I also have put "Experimental" in the title for a reason. If I feel myself wavering from this story, I will stop. I am going to use this method and see how far I can go with certain stories and concepts. Will this happen all the time? I hope not. I love writing, but I want to make sure that I think about my personal enjoyment of the story over other aspects. I always think about you guys, but I sometimes it can be hard on me to produce the quality I try to output.

Now, for the actual story. This will be  Star Guardian story, and of course... Harem. I love harem stories I'm sorry, maybe one day I will stop... Probably not though. Just like the other stories I will already have liberties in set so that's not just lore to lore story with a character in it.

And now, who you will be based off of... I present to you all, my Main in League of Legends!

 I present to you all, my Main in League of Legends!

Rakan!

This story will have his powers, but not necessarily his personality. I like to change up things from time to time, so the story won't be the exact same, but it will involve everything we do know and what I hope to be some more interesting parts.

I repeat, looks are completely reader based, I do not describe details of MC's for the reason that I want you to envision yourself within, with some restrictions, sorry. But You will have cool moments of not just supporting the team, so don't worry, you will be pretty strong, just not OP. I do not like OP character for the most part.

Again, I like to keep the characters looks more open ended, aside for some personal details. So you don't necessarily look like him, but you certainly use him as a base for everything, as I do for most.

But That is all I really want to show off for now! Chapters will be coming out soon, so expect that soon enough. I want to keep most of the things a secret until you see the first chapter, so be prepared, this could be my best story yet!

Enjoy the rest of your day! And Let's fight evil together!