More Time, Second Trial: Chapter 6 Arc 1

Narrator pov

You walked home from school as you held your bag as you held your head. You remember well the fall with the little girl as you shook your head. It was just a dream, it was just a dream.

Y/N:( What kind of closet grabs you and sends you to eternal fall where you have to get saved by a little girl who said something about becoming more!? I need sleep, there is no way I just saw all that shit.)

You made your way home as you walked in the door and as you saw Cait and Vi finish cleaning up from their evening rush.

Cait: Y/N! How was school?

Y/N: Oh yeah, it was fine...

Vi: You good?

Y/N: No... Sorry, I just need to get some sleep. I saw some weird stuff.

You quickly walked up the stairs as you heard someone move right behind you.

Cait: Oh ok!

Vi:... Y/N!

Y/N:... Yeah?

Vi: Did you... Make any new friends.

This was the first time you heard this from her in some time. It was only back in second grade when she asked. You smiled back at her.

Y/N: Yeah, her name is Soraka.

Cait: Her!?

Vi: Oh no...

Cait: Oh! Our son has met a girl! Is she pretty!? How old is she!? What are her thoughts on baked goods!?

Y/N: I'm going to bed.

You walked back up stairs as you quickly took off your clothes and through them on the floor of your room. You quickly laid down on your bed as you closed your eyes in thought for a moment. You slowly but surely drifted off into sleep as you felt your muscles relax.

You felt yourself fall as you opened your eyes slowly. In a flash you noticed the night sky as you were staring back at the moon as it was in full view. You opened your eyes fully as you looked down to see nothing but the clouds down below.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL!?

You kept falling as you went through the clouds as you were flailing your arms all around.

Y/N: Ok! OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK! I'm just falling in the sky! No big deal! I am just plummeting to my inevitable death, it's fine! IT'S NOT FINE!

You looked around for anything as you continued to fall as you saw the clouds below you get closer and closer. You shielded yourself as you passed through the clouds and looked below. You saw a field of flowers and green grass.

Y/N: Where am I-

You didn't notice the huge patch of flowers right below as they somehow caught your fall. You breathed heavily as you laid on the field of flowers. You got up quickly as you brushed off the flowers and all the grass.

Y/N: Where am I?!

You looked around as you saw that all around you were flowers and green grass, as well as hills that were all around. It was a nice sight, that was for sure, but it's not your bed, and you wanted to be in bed.

Y/N: HELLO!

???: HELLO!

You heard the voice from above as you saw a shimmering light that parted through the clouds. You closed your eyes for a moment as you pinched yourself.

Y/N: So... This isn't a dream.

???: I'm afraid not!

Y/N: How would you know?!