The Tests of All Test: Chapter 19 Arc 2

Narrator pov

Sarah stood with her mouth agape as she stared at the board in the main hall of the third floor. People lined up as they were looking at their latest test score for the recent Calculus test. She kept her eyes down as she went down, and down, and down... And down.

Sarah: This... Can't be happening.

She stared at her own name as she was the fourth to last person on the board, out of 123 students in her own year. There were a total of 300 students per grade level, a relatively large school for the area, and since it was hard to get into, most of the students were still above average.

She stared at her own name as everyone was worrying about the test. People looked devastated by the news as teachers were snickering and sighing at seeing all the students at the bottom. Ahri walked over to Sarah as she scanned her name as well.

Ahri: Hey, 85%! Not too bad!

Sarah: Speak for yourself, I have a... A....

Ahri: Where is your name.... Oh.... 12 percent!

Sarah: What did you expect!? She gave us 3 days to cover the unit and then gave us a test over it! Regardless of whether it was a short unit, I have other things I have to take care of!

Ahri: Hey, I get it. We need to be making sure that we keep our grades up as well as keeping our duties on lock too.

Sarah: Easy for you to say, team leader. I actually have to study to grasp this material!

Ahri: What? Are you saying that I don't have to as well?

Sarah: Yeah, you have to study. Study how to have the perfect eye liner.

Ahri: Hey! I work hard too! I just didn't have that much time to study... That's all.

Sarah: Sure, and you weren't too busy studying the boy's basketball team.

Ahri: Shut it!

Ezreal: You guys are loud... I thought it was too early for this.

Ezreal, Soraka and Xayah all walked close to the board as they examined the scores.

Ezreal: Let's see. I got.... 10 percent!

Sarah: HAHA! We are failures together.

Xayah: We can all be then... 14 percent

Ahri: Do you guys do anything but study!?

Xayah & Ezreal: No time, busy saving the universe.

Ahri: Yeah right...

Soraka: I got a 79! This is going to be a decent school year, I can feel it!

Xayah, Ezreal and Sarah:( Yeah right.)

Ahri: We are going to have another test next Friday, so we best study up for it, chemistry is harder than you think.

Sarah: Ah hell no!

Ahri: Huh?!

Sarah: Every time I study with you, you just sit around and tell us answers, you are not a good teacher, at least in academics anyway.

Ahri: That is most certainly not true! Right, guys?

Ezreal: She is right, Ahri. You stink at teaching academics.

Xayah: Agreed.

Ahri: You guys are just being fools! Maybe if you studied once in your life, you would know what to do anyway!

Sarah: Now your shifting the blame! I will find a better tutor to help!

Ezreal: Me too!.... And who will do that exactly?