Star Guardian Vs. Star Guardian?: Chapter 35 Saga 2

Narrator POV

Y/N: Tournament!?

You waved your arms around as your eyes spun quickly, it looked like swirls were around your eyes as everyone was looking at you, some in amusement, mostly your team, however the others just were in confusion at your actions, more to another team. Ekko seemed to be the only one laughing at you, not much with you.

Ekko: You never told this fool, Ahri?

Ahri: It was supposed to be a surprise, like a fun little game between me and Kai, and that would ruin the surprise if I told them.

Soraka: Oh my, not another tournament

Y/N: This has happened before?!

Syndra: A few times yes, but not this close together.

Ezreal: We just had a fun little "Tournament" a few months back, when Sona joined, it was...

Akali: Fun?

Ezreal: For you all, but when Taliyah joined, there was a member difference so we could not do it. But now that you are here....

Y/N: Sorry...

Xayah: Do not apologize! Ezreal, do not make it seem like it was his fault!

Ezreal: But it was! He joined!

Xayah smacked Ezreal upside the head.

Y/N: I didn't mean to.

Comically large tears flowed down your face as Soraka went over to pat your back.

Soraka: Don't worry Y/N! I'm glad you are part of our team!

Y/N: Thank you Raka...

Ahri: Since you are new, I guess we will have to tell you how this little tournament operates. It might be a nice refresher too!

Ahri held both of her hands together as magic formed into a cloud above her. There an almost Chibi version of Ahri showed up through the cloud like a memory bubble. She waved to everyone as you waved back to the small Ahri form.

Chibi Ahri: Welcome to the 4th annual Star Guardian Tournament of Teams! This is a series of 1 on 1's until the team with the most points claimed through beating the enemy is claimed as the winner. Now to explain the rules.

Kai'Sa: You didn't spend time to learn how to do that, did you Ahri?

Ahri: Chibi me is pretty cute, isn't she?

Kai'Sa: (She just ignored me...)

Chibi Ahri: The rules are simple, we will randomly draw names between the different teams and those 2 will fight in a 1v1 until they are unfit to fight, they give up, or they are knocked out of the arena. Each defeat for every fight gives a point to the team who won.

Y/N: Even if it's a support versus a mage?

Chibi Ahri: Correct, sweet thing.

You blushed madly at being called sweet thing by small Ahri. Ahri looked over in your direction with a sly grin and a small chuckle. Xayah and Soraka both stared blankly at the scene, almost like they couldn't believe that she would do such a thing.

Chibi Ahri: Some additional rules to make sure everything is fair for everyone! Flight is not allowed, slow hovers are ok, but they can't last too long. Me and Kai will be watching closely so make sure you aren't trying to break any rule, we will also deem what unfit to continue means, so try not to get too hurt!

Ekko: I don't think we need to be told not to hurt ourselves too much.

Syndra: And that is supposed to mean?