What was That all About?!: Chapter 31 Arc 3

Narrator POV

Y/N felt a gentle breeze as he found nothing but darkness all around, he opened his eyes slowly to see the evening sun glowing a deep orange. He felt the weight of something on his neck as he looked up to see Ahri looking down on him as she gently stroked his head.

Y/N: Ahri?

Ahri: Good morning, or should I say good evening? Did you have a nice nap?

Y/N: Nap? I was asleep?

Ahri: Yup, for a few hours.

Y/N looked around and now realized that he was on the rooftop of their school building and the rest of the Star Guardians were around him, and a new one that had star cannons floating above her and long pink hair, who was standing with Akali.

Y/N then moved his head slightly to now realize the pillow softness of Ahri's thighs, were making his pillow. He quickly wiped his mouth of drool from sleeping as he embarrassingly sat up and moved away from.

Y/N: Ahri, I'msorryIdidn'tthinkthatIwouldsleeponyourlapIdidn'tthinkIwouldfallasleep, and—

Ahri: You're speaking too quickly, it's fine. You were wounded pretty badly, and you were more unconscious than anything. We had to take you to Soraka, to heal you, but... Your body just kind of started naturally healing itself.

Y/N: It did?

Soraka: Yes! I thought I wouldn't have the healing power without hurting myself, but your body did most of the work. I wouldn't move too much though, your body still looks a little rough.

Standing up, Y/N still felt a surge of pain through his body, he managed to push through it as he saw his little friend flying towards him, landing on his head.

Y/N: Riku.

Riku: (You were sleeping away as everyone else was fighting! And I thought you would never wake up!)

Y/N: Sorry buddy, and everyone else, I didn't think I would go down so easily.

Akali: So easily? You were a beast out there, Xayah would have easily died if you weren't there... And me too.

Xayah: I would have lasted a little longer... Probably. But I am glad that you were here to help.

Kai'Sa: You must be the new Star Guardian I have been told about.

Y/N: I'm sorry, you are?

Kai'Sa: Kai'Sa, from Icathia.

He shook her hand gently as he gave her a bright smile, Soraka and Ahri already on edge from the interaction with the opposite team leader. Akali was the exact opposite, as she was extremely close to the both of them as she looked back and forth.

Y/N: Ah, the team leader KaiSa, it is nice to meet you.

Kai'Sa: You are a support, correct?

Y/N: Uh, I think so, yes.

Akali: Oh we know so. We were attacked by that big creature and Y/N's shields completely blocked his attacks, each and everyone. And the way you danced around him, it was like watching a cat trying to chase a mouse.

Xayah: Or you running to be first for lunch.

Akali: Exactly!... Wait.

Kai'Sa: You seem to have a reputation around you, and I would like to see some more of what you can offer.

Sarah: What is that supposed to mean?

Kai'Sa: Let's train sometime together, I would love for you to meet some of the others on my team.