Star Guardians Vs. The Slasher Pt.1: Chapter 28 Arc 3

Narrator POV

Kai'Sa flew high above the sky as she looked around to the city of Noxus. Its skyscrapers and the cities down below are riddled with chaos and corruption of the streets below. She flew downward as she was shooting some of the corruption from the twin cannons that floated right above her back.

She made sure not to be too obvious about who she was, so she was flying right above the city for the people not to notice what was saving them.

She was never really worried about people finding out about the Star Guardians, there were many planets that knew about the Star Guardians that protected them, but once they figured it out, it could only be a moment before every single person in the world knew about them, and that was where she had problems.

People of all kinds were running away as she was destroying the tiny creatures and the horrors down below. She saw some more flashes of light as she saw the squad leader Ahri and her co captain, Sarah Fortune as they were destroying left and right.

Kai'Sa: Guys... I mean gals?

Ahri: We heard you guys needed help, so we came as soon as we could.

Kai'Sa: The school, is it ok?

Sarah: We don't know, but we sent some of our best there.

Kai'Sa: That's good, I sent Akali there as well, I couldn't send as many forces as I could, we are little spread thin.

Ahri: We understand, we don't know where the main force is.

Kai'Sa: Main force?

Sarah: Up above, when Ahri showed you guys the army, there has to be a main force, a leader that guides them.

Kai'Sa: I figured that, but if we don't know where they are then shouldn't we be protecting the city instead?

Ahri: Even if it was there, there are cities being attacked as we speak, look around Kai.

Kai'Sa took a long look around, she hadn't yet realized the bodies of the dead across the street. The road was aflame and there lay the bodies of the dead, Kai'sa let her mind run as she was trying her hardest to not puke and cry.

Ahri knew that Kai'Sa was new to this, while not really used to seeing the bodies of her own world, dead and dying on the ground. Their own blood spilled from the attacks from other galaxies. She flew towards Kai'Sa as she put a hand on her shoulder, making the frightened girl look towards Ahri.

Ahri: Don't let this shake you, you are still new to this, and I don't want you getting all disheartened over this. We got here too late for them, there was nothing more we could do, blaming this on yourself won't bring them back.

Sarah: Even if you wanted to, we can't bring them back, just focus on the mission at hand.

Kai'Sa: Right... Haven't been paying too much attention.

Ahri: Better get your head in the game. Sarah I'm going to contact the others that way I know what is happening, you and Kai just make sure everyone is safe and take out as many as you can.

Sarah: Got it!

Kai'Sa: Right!

Ahri held out her small gem as Kiko hovered around it and opened her mouth. Sarah looked away in embarrassment as she saw Ahri use Kiko like a phone.

Ahri: Ezreal, Raka, how are things down in Demacia?

Ezreal: Fine! Now that Ekko is here with us, we are scraping through pretty well. Soraka has yet to heal.

Soraka: There aren't as many around here either, so you guys don't worry about us! We'll clean up all this just fine.

Ahri: That's good, make sure to watch out for something sudden, we have yet to locate the main force or any leader.