Friendly Lunch: Chapter 33 Saga 2

Narrator POV

You sat in calculus, waiting for her to finish the lesson so that you could go to lunch next period. Usually you weren't this impatient for something, but you really wanted to eat your lunch that mother had packed that morning. You could almost smell it through your school bag as you stared out into the window, waiting for her to finish.

Teacher: Mr. Kirammen, would you mind finishing the problem up on the board, you seem to be readily available.

Her sly remark made you jump in the seat as you looked towards the electronic board with a series of limits that she wanted to evaluate the functions of. You stood up quickly embarrassed after being called out, hearing the snickers from Sarah and Ezreal who were behind.

Sarah: Look who is in trouble~

You walked up to the board as you looked at the teacher, she was smiling as if she caught you in the act ready to lay down an act of unfair punishment. Staring back at the board you began to write.

It took about 3 minutes, as you wrote his final answer and stared back at her as she looked utterly defeated. You put down the electronic pen as you looked back at her as she coughed.

Teacher: Correct, you may... Take a seat.

Ezreal and Sarah looked in utter disbelief as Ezreal was laughing at you, easily completing the question, as Sarah was just baffled at the amount of time it took. Ahri was chuckling in the back as you sat back down.

Sarah: No way, I thought she had you there...

Y/N: I like to think I'm pretty good at this stuff.

Sarah: No need to gloat.

Y/N: Sorry, I didn't want to get embarrassed by her, she can be so mean sometimes.

Ahri: At least she doesn't give much homework...

Ezreal shuddered in defeat at the word homework, his now happy-go-lucky grin now transformed into a look of utter defeat. Soraka looked over in worry as an aura of pure gray showered over him.

Ezreal: Don't mention homework please...Not from you geniuses...

Ahri: Sorry, Ez, didn't know it was that bad.

Teacher: Remember, there will be no test this week, but that does not mean you skip out on your studies. You should—

The bell rang loud as everyone was moving to leave as quickly as they could, with the teacher just signing and returning to her desk to type up her next set of papers. A cheer of joy from Sarah and she was already packing up.

Sarah: We better get to the cafeteria quick, the good stuff is gone quick.

Ezreal: Don't worry, I already sent Neeko on the job!

He gave a swift thumbs up, as he held up his phone with a picture of Neeko looking into the camera as she was holding up a plastic wrapped sandwich bag.

Y/N: (So quick!)

Ahri: You guys wanna eat by the Cherry tree, today?

Sarah: I don't know, every time we do I get cherry blossoms all over.

Soraka: But it's so cool looking, and we don't get to do it every time!

Soraka was overly excited as her face was red in excitement. You chuckled at her sudden abrasiveness as Sarah sighed.

Sarah: All right, I get how you love flowers and trees and stuff, I don't mind that much.

Soraka: Yes!