Teamwork and Patience: Chapter 20

@Afrologia I thank you kindly for the image! HOWEVER, WATTPAD WOULDN'T LET ME USE IT!!! However I have other uses for it.... Go check out their cool stories!

Narrator pov

Sarah: I GET IT!

You sat with Sarah and Ezreal as she was trying to solve a balancing problem. She was writing quickly as she solved the problem. Ezreal was close as well as he was quickly writing down the steps to solve it.

Ezreal: This and then add.... This... I got it!

Y/N: Perfect, that is the correct answer.

Ahri: Wait.... I think I got that wrong...

Sarah: HAHAH!

Ahri felt a tinge of heat on her cheeks as she looked towards your homework. You were sitting around with a table you brought in from the kitchen as Sarah stretched and put her head on the table.

Sarah: I did it... I think I have a chance!

Ezreal: Me too! Although I still have some trouble with finding the bonds...

Y/N: That's ok, we can still work on it later if you want, just give me a call whenever you need help with your homework.

Sarah: I knew I could count on you.

Sarah got close to you as she pushed herself onto you. You looked away as she was smiling and laughing. Soraka was still looking at you with a hint of jealousy as Sarah looked towards everyone as she saw Soraka with jealousy on her face.

Sarah: Raka? Are you jealous~?

Soraka: What!? N-No....

Sarah: Maybe you're right... Thank you for all the help Y/N, I don't know how to thank you...

Y/N: Y-You don't have to do that! I was just glad to help you guys out...

Sarah: Hmm, how admirable... However, I still think you should be compensated in some way...

Ahri: What are you doing Sarah?

Sarah: Just a reward.

She got real close in a few seconds as Soraka closed her eyes and Ahri was just trying to finish her homework. Sarah was smiling at you as your face was glowing red. You gulped hard as she smiled mischievously

Sarah: Let me show... My special move!

Y/N: Huh?

Sarah leaned her head back as she slammed it into your forehead, a loud audible knock could be heard as she was laughing, with tears in her eyes. You were knocked back as you were dizzy from the attack. Ahri sighed as Soraka moved to make sure you were ok.

Soraka: Are you ok!?

Y/N: Sure....

Ezreal: Not her special move.... It only works because her head is so empty...

Sarah: I know right!... Wait.

Ahri finished her homework as she sighed and smiled a bit.

Ahri: You guys seem to be in good spirits, hope it will stay that way when the test comes around. Because I sure ain't helping you guys anymore.

Sarah: Sure foxy... Which means that since we finished we can go home!

Sarah got up quickly as she put her stuff away as she grabbed her bag and popped some gun in her mouth as she blew a pink bubble.

Ezreal: Yeah maybe we should go...

Ahri: Oh hell no... We are going to have a meeting, remember?

Ezreal: Oh yeah... Well you see I have to-