School Fair And Fun: Chapter 11 Arc 1

Narrator pov

You sat up quickly as the bird creature moved its way to your side. You were kind of infatuated with the creature itself as you held out your finger to it. It quickly jumped up as you watched it walk along your finger. You poked it at it, but quickly stopped as you noticed that it was getting annoyed.

Y/N: Interesting, what the heck are you?

???: ( I am, you!)

Y/N: You can talk?!

???:( Quite. I am your familiar.)

Y/N: Familiar... You mean, like a creature connected to me?

???:( Correct. I am your Star Guardian familiar. I am here to help you understand your power, and help you with anything you need.)

Y/N: Well, that's nice. What's your name?

???:( I do not have one. You would be the one to give me one.)

Y/N: A name.... Hmm...

You thought back to one of your favorite games as you held up the bird by your finger still. You smiled at it.

Y/N: Riku.

Riku:( Riku? Riku... Riku! I like it!)

Y/N: Good, Riku it is! But, what if others see you?

Riku:( Not a problem!)

You watched as Riku flew from your finger as he flew towards your chest. He disappeared as his aura went into you. You moved your hands as you felt the same. You stood up as you looked all around, you didn't feel any pain from before, even from the second trial. You stretched a bit as you heard a knock on the door.

Cait: Y/N? Breakfast is ready, let's eat together.

Y/N: Of course!( I am... A Star Guardian! Maybe, things will change now)

You got up as you felt something small in your pocket. You held out the same gem that you got from the First Star, however this one was much smaller, and it was only the color of blue. You held it in your palm as you put it in your school jacket pocket.

You got dressed quickly as you went downstairs towards the kitchen. You saw Cait and Vi as they were eating breakfast. You quickly moved over to Cait as you gave her a big hug. She was taken aback by the hug as she almost spilled her coffee.

Cait: Y/N!

Y/N: I'm sorry.....

Vi: What's with all the closeness.

You squeezed her tighter as you felt some tears fall down your face. You felt her arms embrace you as well as she kissed the top of your forehead.

Cait: Bad dream?

Y/N:...Yeah. I thought I lost you guys.

Cait: Don't worry I'm right here. Vi is too.

Vi: Yeah, don't worry kid, we aren't going anywhere.

Y/N: I know... Can we stay like this for a bit?

Cait: OK...

You were there for a few more moments as you got up as you wiped away the excess water from your eyes. You sat down as you ate your breakfast as you listened to Vi and Cait talk about the café and everything else they did.

Vi: You will still meet with us for the festival tonight, right?

Y/N: Of course!

Cait: Well, the fireworks start the festival itself and those start at 10, luckily your school was kind enough to give you the day off tomorrow. So we could all meet each other at the entrance at 10:30!