All is Fair in Love and War: Chapter 23 Arc 3

Narrator pov

You stood outside of your mothers' bakery as all your friends were standing there talking about other things. You could see them staring inside as Vi was giving a more mischievous smirk, whilst Caitlyn was standing there with the biggest grin she could muster with an aura of flowers around her.

Y/N:( They have already met them before, what would be different this time?)

Riku:( Maybe it's everyone instead of just some of them. Like who knows what things the rest of them would say, if they truly cared. You know it could be-)

Y/N:( Not helping...)

You looked to see the rest of the Star Guardian crew as Neeko, Xayah and Syndra were all walking towards the café.

Neeko: Do they have cheese bread here?! Neeko loves cheese bread!

Sarah: That's a great question, does it, Y/N?

Y/N: I'm... Not sure actually.

Ahri: Your parents' store and you don't know about the menu?

Y/N: I never ask these kinds of things.

Xayah: You don't seem to know a lot about some things, do you?

Y/N: Depends, I suppose.

Ahri was hanging real close to you as you were a little flustered by the sudden contact. Soraka looked from close by as she was looking on in jealousy.

Syndra: We better go in quickly, no telling if this place gets busy.

You were trying to wash away the embarrassment as the rest of the team was walking inside. You felt Riku peck at your shoulder as you walked in as well. Going inside it was the same as it always has been. Still some people within but there was still a space large enough for everyone to sit together in a decent sized booth.

You looked to see the other patrons staring back at Ahri as she was almost like a beacon to everyone within the café.

Riku:( Captain Ahri is quite popular, isn't she?)

Y/N:( It sure looks like it. I mean she is the student council president of what is probably the most prestigious school in our city, I can't say I blame them either.)

You sat down as Vi was giving you a real shit eating grin as you tried your best to ignore her. You were just trying to lay your head down as Riku was reading the menu at the table. Everyone was marveled at the place itself, the simple yet decorative design of flowers and the flow of colors was a vivid picture, yet not too distracting.

Neeko: They do! Neeko is overjoyed!

Ahri: I think we should all get a cake to share. Strawberry shortcake anyone?

Syndra: Sounds fine.

Sarah: Better be a big one! We need enough for this whole thing to last.

Xayah: We're going to need drinks too... They have Boba!

You were surprised at how Xayah stared excitingly at the list of Boba flavors. You noticed how Ahri and both were sitting next to you. As Ahri got closer, Soraka did the same, as they were both pretty much in your personal space.

Y/N: Um...

Ahri: Yes?

Soraka: What would you get, Y/N?

Y/N:( So close...)

Ezreal: They have cheesecakes! This place is awesome, how come we have never gone here in like the 2 weeks it's been open?!