Beach! Spinoff Chapter 24!

Narrator pov

This chapter has no effect on the actual story, a nice little fun chapter for those who want a fun little chapter. BEACH EPISODE!

The summer heat beat down on the top of your forehead as you were holding a beach towel and a big umbrella in your other hand. It was quite a crowded day at the beach, with the story of summer and all that.

Ahri: The beach!

You looked as the rest of your Star Guardian team, were all standing around in their swimsuits ready to have some beach fun. While Soraka and Neeko were in the standard swimsuit that the school issued to everyone, the rest of them were rocking their own bikinis and Ezreal with his swim trunks as you were wearing trunks as well.

Soraka: I can't wait to make a sandcastle!

Neeko: Neeko will make the biggest moat!

Y/N: Might be hard to find a spot...With all these people here.

Looking around the sandy beach, it was hard to find a decent spot as people were all over. Even Soraka and Neeko were worried about not having enough space to make their sand castle.

Xayah: I can just scare them away, don't worry.

Sarah: Don't worry, me and Ahri got this, right Ahri?

Ahri: We got this guys~

Y/N: What do they mean, "they got this"?

Ezreal: Ahri and Sarah are going to use their "charms".

Ahri and Sarah walked over to a group of young men that were taking up a lot of space, and were generally being annoying to everyone else. Ahri and Sarah looked at each other with mischievous smiles.

Ahri: Yoo-hoo! Boys!

All the guys looked over as there faces went agape as both Sarah and Ahri were posing sexually with kissy faces. You were caught staring as you turned around with a sigh.

Ahri: We have no room for all our stuff~

Sarah: And you guys have sooooo much room.

Ahri: Do you think you guys could move somewhere, at least until we are gone~

Sarah: Just for us?~

The men went wild as they all packed up their things and dashed away with hearts in their eyes. Ahri and Sarah waved them away as they snickered.

Sarah: Nice job, foxy.

Ahri: You too, ginger.

Soraka and Neeko were already setting down their towels as they quickly gathered lots of sand around themselves. Ezreal went over to a group of ladies as he gave you an ok hand sign and a wink.

About 2 minutes later you heard a loud slap and saw Ezreal walking back with a bright red handprint on his face.

Y/N: Any luck?

He had a smile on his face as he held up a small slip of paper, with someone's phone number on it.

Ezreal: I happen to find someone who is into sadism, and they just also happen to be looking for someone into masochism~

Y/N: I'm going to leave now.

You quickly walked away from Ezreal, who you weren't sure if he was fantasizing about women, or trying to contemplate whether wanted to pass out or not. You made your way with the umbrella to the now empty spot and placed it in the sand and your towel. You took a seat on the towel as you watched the others playing in the ocean.