Third Trial: Chapter 9 Arc 1

The story from this point onward will have a darker tone to it. I love Star Guardian, but to truly make it my own, I must take some creative liberties I think the story itself needs. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Narrator pov

You quickly ran home as you made your way through the streets. You knew that running there wouldn't get you there any faster, but you were also just tired from the day itself, so a nice few hours of sleep wouldn't hurt all that bad.

Y/N:( Gotta wait till 12.)

You walked into Cupcake Crossing as you made your way through the front to get to the back. You noticed that there was no one inside as your moms were also not serving any guests nor was there anybody to serve.

You walked to the back to get a small notification from your phone. It was Cait, she texted you something.

Cait: Y/N, me and Vi will be going out for the night. I hope you had a great day at school! There is some dinner in the fridge, and if you get hungry I left you some money for pizza if you want. Remember to sleep well, we are going out tomorrow for the Star festival!-Love Mom.

Y/N:( She always sends the nicest messages.)

You thought to the Trial as you gripped your phone. Thoughts of you not being there flowed into your mind, not being able to eat her food, not giving her another hug. You shook those thoughts out of your head as you went to the fridge and grabbed your dinner.

Y/N: (We'll eat and then head to bed.)

You walked up to your room as you sat down on the bed as you ate as quickly as you could. You quickly changed your bandages off your arm as you took off your shirt, and laid back on your bed.

You checked the time to show it being 4:30. You sighed as you laid on your bed and closed your eyes.

Y/N: Star Guardian... I will be a Star Guardian.

Many hours later

You groggily woke to the sound of a noisy alarm clock as you bashed it over the top one too many times. You looked to your right as you could barely see the 12:00 AM on the clock. You didn't understand why you set the alarm for this time until...

Y/N: Wait!

In a flash the room broke apart, shattered itself outward as you felt yourself floating in space. You were breathing fine, but you looked around to see all types of stars and bright lights all around. It was hard to navigate.

Y/N: This is it! This is the final trial!

You looked for just a moment as you saw a blinding flash of white as you closed your eyes as the white engulfed you completely. You felt yourself moving at a quick speed as you felt yourself move at a speed you have never been before.

Y/N: What is happening?!

You opened your eyes to see you zooming through what looked to be space. However, you could breathe fine, and your body wasn't completely frozen over. You watched as you zoomed through as you closed your eyes as the light was still there.

In a moment, it all stopped. You felt your feet get planted onto the ground as you hesitated on opening your eyes. You took a moment before opening them as you saw a city.

Y/N: WHERE AM I!?

You looked around to see something completely normal with people walking around attending to their normal business. You still had no idea what was happening as you tried to use your phone. You noticed that it was not there as there was nothing in your pockets.