Guardians Vs. Coming Corruption: Chapter 3 Arc 1

Narrator pov

Ahri stood tall in the face of the disgusting corruption. She had seen it all before, more evil peaking its ugly little head into her domain. She knew that she had to deal this quickly before this got out of hand.

Ahri: You got that right, the Star Guardians are here to put a stop to your evil. And look great doing it~

Corruption: They said....

The creature grabbed its head as dark black inky substance dripped from its eyes, almost as if it was crying tears. Ahri looked at the creature and laughed as she pointed towards it with a smirk on her face.

Ahri: I didn't know abominations like you could even feel anything. Interesting to hear that you have something left in that-

Corrupt: YOU WERE GONE!

A black spike appeared from a small portal as Ahri barely avoided the quick strike. She looked even more serious as she cracked a smile and looked towards the creature.

Ahri: So you can manipulate the zone too? Interesting, certainly you are much stronger than all your friends?

Corrupt: Gone...

The corruption charged at her as its long arms instantly got into her space. She quickly ducked under the attack as she dashed to the right. Her magic flowed throughout her body as she summoned an orb of pure magic power.

Ahri: Now you've pissed me off.

Ahri dashed in its direction. The creature roared as dark balls of magic summoned to his side as they were launched towards her. She ducked over the first one as she sidestepped the second one as she jumped over the remainder of the,

She launched the orb towards the creature as it impacted into it. As it did, an aura of purple went around it as the attack went back to Ahri. She looked all around her as the blasts of dark energy destroyed the wall behind her.

Ahri:( It's manipulating the Corrupt Zone, so that we can fight in his territory. Lucky for us, none of the damage when in this place sustains into the real world. Not to mention, nobody without magical power can enter the zone.)

Corrupt: DIE!

The corruption charged quickly into Ahri as she jumped from the attack as the corruption sliced at the wall to her right, instantly destroying most of it. The sun entered the room as the corruption looked back towards her.

Corrupt: Broken... Promises.

Ahri: Nice try, trying to get in my head and all that. You might feed off of negative emotions, but that doesn't make it ok to just mess with me like that. Let's dance.

Ahri fired off bolts of arcane power as it smashed into the aura around the corruption as the creature went through the old building. It flew for a bit as it started to fly in place as it stared back at Ahri.

Ahri: Nothing?

Corrupt: You have... No clue.

The corruption spread out its arms as dozens of arcane bullets rained down from the sky as Ahri flew through the same hole as the building she was in crumbled to dust as all that was left was fire and dust.

Ahri: You are no ordinary malice.

Corrupt: I am...

The creature said nothing back as its body started to swell and grow. It was unnatural as it kept growing in size and shape. Ahri flew away from it for a moment as she saw a shimmering come next to her.

A small white fox with red eyes came to life as it yipped back at Ahri.

Ahri: Kiko! Help me!

Kiko yipped in glee as the small fox entered Ahri as a magical aura formed all around her once more. Ahri flew fast towards the growing corruption as she held her small orb. She shot it forward at the creature's chest as the orb was sucking into the creature itself.