Magic Power: Chapter 13 Arc 2

Narrator pov

You quickly brushed your hair as you blew some of it that was in your face. You were still trying to get some of the sleepy look off of your face as you splashed some water on your face. You sighed as you saw Riku move near your head as he was attempting to move the other piece of hair out of your face.

Y/N: Thanks Riku.

Riku:( Just trying to make you look your best. Nothing wrong with wanting to look presentable.)

Y/N: Yeah... But, they said they were going to start my training today. I hope we are only in those costumes today.

Riku:( Don't call them costumes! It's armor!)

Y/N: Yeah, Armor... Sure does look like it...

Riku:( It may not look the most protective, but I can promise you that its made of some of the most protective magic, this side of the galaxy!)

Y/N: I can't deny how sparkly it is.

Riku:( Yours' definitely is, I can't say the same for most.)

Y/N: Have you seen others?

Riku:( I have, only once though. It was during my creation, when you became a Star Guardian. I saw a bunch of people standing around, they had different armor on has well. I couldn't see them too clearly, but they all had different colors as well.)

Y/N: Other Star Guardians? I guess that for that reason we should look our best.

You finished brushing your hair as you grabbed a decent hoodie from your room as you Riku quickly disappeared into your chest. You walked downstairs as both Cait and Vi were running the store. You didn't want to bother them as you quickly grabbed an energy drink from the fridge as Cait was eyeing you.

The night before you all went to the festival, it was mostly a collection of games and stories of what happened that day. Vi won most of them however, you were very good at the guessing weight games, and the reaction based ones. At the end of the night you all played the dance game near the arcade. Well, you played, it was hard for Cait nor Vi to keep up, as Cait complained about her bad back.

Cait: Where are you going?

Y/N: Out... Why?

Cait smiled as she handed you a card.

Cait: Go treat your...Friend?

Y/N: Friends.

Cait: Good.

You quickly made your way out of the storefront as you pulled out your phone. You saw a message from Sarah as you scrolled through the abundance of jokes and memes she has sent. There was one message that read " Meet us at the school, we are going to give you your first flying lesson :)"

Y/N: Flying lesson, oh boy...

You quickly made your way towards the school as you walked the streets. Riku sat on your shoulder as you watched as people looked at him curiously.

Y/N:( They can see you?)

Riku:( Of course! If you transformed into your armor now, they would also see it. However, if you play it as I'm just your pet bird, then nothing should be wrong.)

Y/N:( Uh...OK?)

You kept walking towards the school as you saw Ahri waiting at the front of the building. She saw you as she waved to you as you waved back. You walked closer to her as she smiled back at you.

Ahri: You made it!

Y/N: Yeah... I wanted to make sure not to keep you guys waiting for long.

Ahri: You didn't make us wait. Let's head to the roof, nobody will be up there for a while.